The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change uploaded by Melissa D.

BY STEPHEN R. COVEY

This twenty-fifth anniversary edition of Stephen Covey’s cherished classic commemorates the timeless wisdom of the 7 Habits.

One of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has captivated readers for 25 years. It has transformed the lives of Presidents and CEOs, educators and parents— in short, millions of people of all ages and occupations.

• My boyfriend decided to start a book club and he wants t...2 Answers
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
For first time readers on Personal Development, I highly suggest this book for you! You will discover so many things about yourself that maybe you werent aware of intially. It has a lot of information on how to become a more efficient person.
Katie B.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
If you are someone that is looking for a good personal development book to start out with then I highly recommend this. I'm currently reading it now and I've already been able to pinpoint some negative tendencies that I have. I'd recommend keeping a notepad close to jot down anything that strikes a chord with you.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
This book has some fantastic information for anyone looking to be more efficient or effective. It is a little dry at times, but I don't think there is another way to present the information. I recommend if you are into personal development books.
Barbara A.
If you are a personal development enthusiast than this is the book for you! It has alot of information on how to become a more efficient person.
Melissa D.
moncton, NB
A great self-help book for everyone who is looking to improve themselves. It’s a but of a heavy read, but extremely worth it. Well explain methods and easy to implement in our everyday life. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change is a must !
Diana M.
My boyfriend decided to start a book club and he wants to pick this book. Would you recommend it for a book club ?