Is this worth signing up for a subscription?
Is this razor worth it to join Dollar Shave Club?
Dollar Shave Club: quality razors or cheap? Is this truly a cost savings or an example of 'you get what you pay for?' The 4X
Start your review of The 4X!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoGrand Rapids
Not only does this razor leave my legs so smooth but it is so inexpensive! I am so glad I don't have to spend $20 a month on razors anymore and an added bonus is that it they are shipped to my doorstep however often I want! Shaving is annoying to begin with but Dollar Shave Club makes it so much less of a hassle!
3 years agoKingstree, SC
I know this item is intended for men but I'm a woman and ordered it along with the shave butter 1st month is only a dollar for a razor and 4 cartridges!! After the first month you can cancel or it will be 6 bucks a month for cartridge refills if you get the 4x razor!! I think it's a awesome deal!!
2 years ago
My husband loves this razor and so do I! He was hesitant to try the shave club out and now he is glad he gave it a try. I even use the razor on my legs. I like using a men's razor and this leaves my legs feeling silky smooth. I never got a cut from it nor has my husband. We will be sticking with this razor and club!
2 years ago
This razor is the perfect in between for both males and females. It leaves a very smooth shave and the handle haves the perfect grip and shape. It is a really good product for the price because is very affordable and sabes you money. I definitely recommend this subscription it is a money saver amd grest quality
2 years ago
Great razor. The blades are insanely sharp. I've cut my fingers and other odd parts of my body several times just handling this razor Lol The blades come so often I can hardly keep up. So I start to have a build up of cartridges. Fortunately, there's a pause feature. Love these razors. And the fact that they're CHEAP! I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
9 months agosouth Carolina
Seriously, the best 6 dollars I have ever spent! The handle is metal and you can order extra if you need them. Blades get sent to my house every month so I never have to worry about an old rusty blade. There are 4 people in my house so we each have a handle and get blades. It's amazing and can't imagine a reason why you would pay 60 for a walmart brand razor!
2 years agoRoseville, CA
I have this I really like it.  I use all my man's razors and blades because I like the men's razors better.  We use this and love our subscription.  I like this and don't have to get out every month.  It's so much more cost effective than buying razors asst Wal-Mart it's so exspensive
2 years agoKingston
My boyfriend uses this product. It provides the closest shave and makes shaving easier! Everyone hates razor burn but this product has not gave razor burn yet! I would buy it again in a heart beat! Very good product
a year agoCincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great razor! With its sharp blades and soft bar around the blades it lets you get super close to the hair. It’s also nice because it does not require you to use shaving cream. Only if you chose to not use shaving cream. Some people with sensitive skin may want shaving cream It’s completely affordable and you can find it anywhere great for women as well
2 years agoAugusta
Love the price, but is it the best razor out there? No. for the money it might be though. My husband and I both use the 4x. For me, it is great. But, for him he needs the 6x. He is a daily shaver & right now, the 4x just isn't cutting it with his coarse hair. We will change his subscription to 6x.