BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Fifteen read-aloud picture books are compiled in this colorfully illustrated collection, featuring work from an array of celebrated authors and illustrators, including Caldecott Medal Winner Kevin Henkes. see more...

Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin , TX
I heard great reviews about this book and would totally want to get one for my kids. I think my daughter would be able to enjoy this book and then pass it on to my son when he enters school.
Jen S.
Jen S.
This is a good selection to add if you are limited in money or space. It has a lot of good books in it, but I personally prefer many (smaller, easier to hold in laps) books.
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Omg this book is something to temper great little stories for your lil one !
Pulchritude P.
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
I would be hard pressed, as the editor of a literary publication, to more selectively and thoughtfully choose a set of children's stories to tell-tale every nuance of the 20th century.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I remember having this book as a child. It's filled with so many great stories to share with your children. If you can find it for a good price it's absolutely worth the hours of entertainment it can provide.
Alina T.
Alina T.
My daughter loves this book. It's full of so many great stories like "Where The Wild Things Are," "Madeline," "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom," and so many more. A great value!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
A wonderful compilation of many of the stories from my childhood! I found it a great bargain! Love sharing the stories from my childhood with my children!
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this book! It is great for younger audiences but it is also great for people like me who are in college and love to read.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Wonderful children story book. many short stories told from this book. it's definitely a nice book to have in any child library.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I love this book I got it for my god daughters of both different ages but it is enjoyable for both
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
What ages is this book for?
Laura P.
Laura P.
Odell, IL
What exactly is this book about?
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Is it worth buying this book?