The 100 uploaded by Dahlia M.The 100 uploaded by Monika H.The 100 uploaded by Bruna Thais G.

BY THE 100 #71 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?2 Answers
  • Do you think Bellamy and Clarke will get together?10 Answers
  • What do you want to happen in Season 5 of The 100?2 Answers
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this show thinking that I wasn’t even going to like it, but i got hooked so fast. The storyline was amazing and the acting was also amazing. I never get tired or watching a new season because it just gets better and better.
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
ahhhh is all i can say this show took me by surprise i didnt think i would like it, however i love it and so does my husband, it is one of those shows that no matter if you have seen the episode already, you still want to watch it i rewatch it on netflix in the off season bc i want to watch it everyday
Anastasia G.
Wells
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Post apocalyptic world with radiation and 100 kids from space were sent to the earth. Different species and peoples groups with cruel customs and traditions. Good actors. Never boring. Worth to see .
Rihma C.
MY MOST FAVORITE SHOW EVER! everyone has to watch this. It's the only show that actually interests me. Ive rewatched it like a hundred times and I'm just waiting for the next season to air in February! I wish this show was more popular like shows like stranger things and pretty little liars. Please watch an episode atleast, you won't regret it!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Excellent show!!! If you love sci fi, this show is for you! This is one show that keeps me on my feet and always surprises me. The only thing I don't like is the way they make you love a character and then kill him/her off. WHY??? 😭😭😭
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I didn’t really like this show. I love dystopian stuff but this was just to much for me. I felt like they didn’t give you enough back story and it felt rushed all through season two. I quit watching after season three.
Samantha B.
The first 2 seasons where good but then it stared going down I don't know what this new season will bring I will still watch the old 1-2 seasons but I might not watch the new season that is coming out soon.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I never considered myself a science fiction fan but I found myself really drawn in. This show is filled with adventure and emotion. I couldn't stop watching. Each season has been great
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
Holy crap is this show intense. I got my boyfriend hooked on it the moment I started watching it and he somehow beat me! This show is super unique and the character development is insane. For example, at the beginning we all hated Bellamy, right? Somehow he became the biggest sweetheart ever and only wants to protect the ones he loves. On the other hand we have Jasper. I loved him at the beginning of the show but after the Mt. Weather season it went down hill from there. I’m in love with this show and can’t wait for the next season!
Tearra F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
My daughter had came over last week and started watching THE 100. I usually don't watch T.V. when she comes over cause I tend to play with the babies. But it caught my attention and I couldn't stop. be have been all binge watching all week and last night finally finished season 4 last night. So now I'm left without a favorite show to watch until 2018. I love THE 100. Clarke better get with Bellemy.
PJ R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you like the actress cast as Clarke? Would you have picked someone else?
Riya R.
Who is your favorite character from The 100?
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you think Finn is still alive??
Michala M.
Do you think Bellamy and Clarke will get together?
Rebekka R.
Do you think Clarke makes a great leader or not?