Thayer's: Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, Rose Petal Toner 12 oz (8 pack) uploaded by Macie M.

BY THAYERS

Flower Power. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Rose Thayer's remarkably soothing Toner is made with rose-petal water, Vitamin E and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract. Toner with Aloe Vera Formula with Vitamin E 12oz bottle Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose) Hamamelis Virginiana (THAYERS proprietary un-distilled Witch Hazel) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate. Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life. Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients - THAYERS Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you'll know why.

Gentle with Aloe Vera moisturizers

Buy on Amazon
Josephine T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is an awesome toner for people with sensitive and normal to dry skin. I found that the packaging was very sturdy and was easy to use. The toner was refreshing, cooling, but not in anyway drying or irritating. This works great for removing excess traces of dirt and makeup after cleansing (I actually double cleanse to get my makeup off and then go in with a toner. Can't be too careful!). After using it morning and night for over a year, I've found that my skin has looked radiant and smoother. This is just a great toner with no bells and whistles, as it'll balance the pH level of your skin after washing and remove traces of dirt and grime, but is very gentle and soothing at the same time.
Alexa G.
I saw the amazing reviews and new I had to buy this, and I’m not disappointed!! I have very sensitive, acne prone, red skin and I was nervous about using a toner on my skin for fear of breaking out. But this stuff is so gentle on your skin and it really@works! you can tel it works by the brown color of the cotton ball when you’re done using it — indicating how much makeup you didn’t get off when washing. This toner is necessary as part of any skincare routine!
Angel P.
Santa Cruz
Oh my gosh! This! It’s so refreshing when applying to your face on a makeup pad. It stings those open pimples you may have poked and prodded at at the end of the day but that’s cleaning those suckers more after you have used your cleanser. It’s like mouthwash for your face!! It’s a cheap buy at target, no more then 12$ for the big bottle and a cool 4$ for the travel size which they switch the scent out when the first supply runs out. I have seen mini lavender, rose and cucumber!
Nanella F.
Miami
This is my go to when I want a reliable toner and I can’t find anything else to satisfy my needs. A classic staple and great value for just less than $10 and lasts a long time. It does its work of toning and balancing post cleansing and I often use it as a pick me up by using it with a spray bottle. The only negative is that sometimes it feels a little drying on my skin. Regardless, I always keep it in rotation in my beauty routine.
Kara H.
Memphis, TN
I love using Thayer’s witch hazel as a toner and this is undoubtably a staple in my beauty routine but there is something about the rose petal variation that just rubs me wrong. Using this product, I just don’t feel particularly as clean as I do with the original or other scents. I’m not entirely sure if it is the rose scent itself or an added ingredient in this specific witch hazel concoction that leads to this experience but I definitely would try and steer clear of this particular scent.
Fernanda T.
DALLAS
This is my absolute favorite toner that I have been using for years. It’s moisturizing but also helps clear up any dirt and grime not picked up after cleansing. This product has helped my face glow! The absolute best thing about this product is the price also! No need to spend a crazy amount on toner when you can simply purchase this brand instead. Highly recommend this for those with combination skin.
Melanie S.
Castroville
I got this from my local drugstore really close to home. I was iffy about it at first since I’d seen it on social media so often but gave it a try and so glad I did! It works well and cleared up much of my skin and acne scars. I would by it again, but it takes time to work. It also tends to be a little drying so I use aloe vera gel to keep my skin staying moisturized. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner with Aloe Vera 12 oz - Pack of 3
Lahaina L.
This product definitely helps you freshen up your face when your not feeling lively. In all honesty, you don’t need the big 12oz packs. I suggest getting the smaller travel size one since it’s really all you need. And that whenever you buy this make sure you apply it on with a Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Rounds, Cosmetic, 25 rounds or in other words any cotton rounds.
Becky Z.
New York
This toner works great and it does its job. I've had it for about a month now and I can tell this would last for quite a while!

I always apply this after I wash my face, followed by a moisturizer. Sometimes there are days when it actually feels like this dries my face out. I'm not sure why that is but I find that it still works most of the time to keep moisture in. I love the smell of this overall and rate 4/5.
CarolAnn U.
I will always use toner as a part of my skin care routine and thinks it makes such an impact. I use to break out a lot and now I feel like this has helped clear my skin and keep it clean daily. It’s also very affordable and I will continue to repurchase! Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner with Aloe Vera 12 oz - Pack of 3