BY THAYERS

alcohol-free paraben-free pthalate-free gluten-free un-distilled witch hazel rose water cleanses tones, flower power. thayers® rose petal witch hazel with aloe vera will make your skin bloom. a natural gentle skin toner derived from a time honored native-american formula. thayers® certified organic hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) is grown exclusively on a family farm in fairfield county, connecticut. our unique blend includes calming rose water to help soften your skin and give it a naturally healthy glow. witch hazel helps to tighten pores, and to smooth and beautify skin without drying. thayers® proprietary witch hazel extract is not distilled, thereby maintaining all the beneficial natural tannins, since 1847 thayers® natural remedies, witch hazel aloe vera formula see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole S.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this stuff!    I have been using it the past few months as a toner in the morning and at night and my face has never been softer.    I also have not had as many breakouts and my skin tone has started to even out a little bit.   Highly recommend.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is a really nice every day toner and one that doesn't break the bank.  I find that even though this is alcohol free, it tends to be pretty astringent and for someone with dry skin (like me), I reserve it's use for summer months only.  It's extremely refreshing going on and feels very smooth.  I believe that it would be best suited for people with normal, combo or oily skin.
Aelissa M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this toner! It’s the best toner I have ever used literally. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, moisturized, and refreshed every time. I don’t know anyone who uses this and that’s just mind blowing. More people need to find out about this product.
Emilie R.
Martinez, CA
I used to use a toner that completely burned my skin and didn't really clean it much then I switched to this. . . best thing I've ever done it leaves my skin feeling so clean! and I love the smell
I use it with raw African soap and they both smell good clean my skin and my acne is gone after 4 weeks I will 100% but again
Helen K.
Palos Heights, IL
If you’re looking for a gentle and alcohol-free toner, this one is for you. Because for me it’s very important that the toner doesn’t over dry or injure the skin. This one leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized. One more feature of it, that is keeping away the blackheads and control shine without drying. Plus, it contains all natural ingredients that’s safe for your skin!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is absolutely amazing! From the price to the results, I have nothing bad to say about this product. It’s probably the most affordable toner I have ever bought, but it still delivers amazing results. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Devin J.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is a permanent staple in my toiletry library. It is great for sensitive, acne prone skin and I literally never thought I'd get to use toner again after find out what the alcohol was doing for me. This product smells great and makes my face feel incredibly clean, tight, and moisturized after use in the morning and evening.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love love Thayers Witch Hazel rose petal toner. I love it for taking off all my makeup and my skin doesn’t feel all dry or tight when done using. I think it’s really affordable and a great product.
Eve J.
New York
One of the best toners I've ever used!!! Smells delicious, moisturizes, softens, smells delicious. It works perfect on all skin types. I will repurchase for sure!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
This smells so good. I use it between cleansing and moisturizing and i find that it frequently takes off the makeup that i missed with micellar water or cleansing. The cap could be better, after a few uses its hard to keep the cap closed. I would recommend this.