Thayers Witch Hazel Facial Mist Alcohol-Free Toner - Lavender, 8 oz uploaded by Kayla K.

BY THAYERS #99 in Face Mists

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Amazing. Seriously amazing. Just bought this at target the other day, i am so happy I did! It smells wonderful. It moisturizes my skin and tones it at the same time! My favorite part about it is that it is a spray bottle!
I used to be so lazy when I would do my skincare routine. Going to get a cotton ball was too much for me 😂 now I can just spray this on! Love it!
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
SMELLS AMAZING! I really love this brand, i bought this one after I ran out of my other  Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner this one smells a lot better! The aloe formula really helps control my acne. I love this product and I will continue to buy it. I always recommend this product to friends!
A. ❤.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this toner ! I will repurchase another bottle ! It literally prevents from my breakouts leaving marks/blemishes on my face . I always spray it on my face after I finish washing it . I’m highly impressed !! Thayers Witch Hazel Facial Mist Alcohol-Free Toner - Lavender, 8 oz
Rosana B.
Streamwood, IL
It smells so good! This was my first time buying it and I will repurchase it again! I was looking for the other bottle instead of the spray kind but I don’t regret buying this! This helps my acne on my face. I like to spray this on after I wash my face and then apply moisturizer 😊💖
Lauren C.
Storrs
Bast bang for your buck. I’ve tried the lavender and the rose and as much as I know rose water is good for your skin I just love everything about this lavender toner. The smell is amazing and the mist is moisturizing on my very oil prone skin but it feels light and refreshing. I even use it to set my makeup. Highly recommend.
Kenzie S.
This face mist is amazing. I've been using it as my toner since January and haven't had any problems with this product breaking me out. It's a tad bit drying, but applying a moisturizer after spraying this on the face does the trick. I'd recommend this to anyone. For only around $8 a bottle, I think this is a total steal. It has lasted me 5 months (I use this twice a day) and I haven't had to repurchase another bottle yet.
Charlin F.
I love the convenience of having my favorite toner in a spray bottle. This rose witch hazel toner has been my holy grail for months and now it is that much easier to use. I even use it to damp my makeup brushes and blenders!
bella S.
San Jose, CA
I really enjoy this product, it smells great and leaves my skin feeling really fresh. However I do find it quite overpriced but it has lasted me quite a while, I was expecting a bit more but I really do think it’s helped my skin balance out a little bit, my face does not seem as oily as it used to be.
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
My skin has been so dry ever since I moved to Texas from NY and a lot of my skincare has had to change. This toner has saved my skin. My skin does not feel dry after putting it on and my skin feels nice and supple; prepped for moisturizer. It’s definitely one of my favorites for 2018.
Kayla K.
Jackson
Love this for morning because it smells fantastic and the mist application makes it so easy to use. Rose Petal was my first purchase and I couldn’t resist getting this one for some variety. It’s very calming to the skin! Hydrating, too.

back