Thayers Witch Hazel Facial Mist Alcohol-Free Toner - Cucumber, 8 oz uploaded by Kylie O.Thayers Witch Hazel Facial Mist Alcohol-Free Toner - Cucumber, 8 oz uploaded by Ritu S.

BY THAYERS

Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
Thayers Witch Hazel Facial Mist Alcohol-Free Toner - Cucumber, 8 oz
I had heard so many good reviews on this product so I had to try it. I have troubled skin and was forced to see a dermatologist after not being able to control the acne on my own. After trying this I am confident I can start to use my prescription creams less!
The smell is great and my skin is in the best condition it has been in in a while. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth H.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't been using this product for very long as I haven't been keeping up much with my skincare. I'm not sure it works for me, because sometimes it ends up burning when sitting on my skin. But I do appreciate how easy it is to use in the spray bottle. I also think next time I'm going to buy a different scent as I'm not a fan of the cucumber. Which is interesting since I usually love cucumber smells. It just doesn't quite work in this toner. Still feeling it out, but definitely hopeful!
Andrea S.
I use this daily (as a toner and as a refresher). I do about three sprays on my face before acne treatment and moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Then as the day goes on, if I need a refresher to make my skin feel better (think summer heat and gross sweat), I will spray about two sprays to severely cool my face. It doesn't remove your makeup, so don't be afraid to spray it over makeup later in the day. I WILL be buying a new bottle once I run out.
Katie A.
Yorktown, VA
I was told so many good things about this spray but was disappointed. It made my acne so much worse while I used this. The smell was good! Now I just use it for my razor burn!
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
Love this toner, I have been using for about 2 months I use it in a spray bottle and it last me so long I like the cucumber scent and it leaves my face feeling fresh I got mine at target. I will be repurchasing this product. Its a big bottle too you get it at a good price
Courtney M.
Calgary
This is so refreshing! I love the smell and it’s in such a cute bottle, I love spraying this on after I’ve been out in the sun, it jsut makes me feel fresh and clean and energized. I would definitely and have recommend this to my friends. Perfect for the summer
Alyssa C.
AMAZING! A must have in every bathroom and bedroom. Tightens skin, reduces and relieves facial sunburns, tones skin, and prevents ingrown hairs. Easy application with the spray top and works all over the body.
Paige B.
Livonia
This facial mist is also a toner. This toner overexceeded my expectations and it does wonders for my skin. I purchased it at Target, and it was a pretty reasonable price. The bottle and amount of toner you get in the bottle is great and should last you a pretty long time. The mister is amazing, and it mists out just the right amount of product onto your skin. I would recommend this toner as well as the other toners from Thayers for anyone, they are great quality with a great price!
Ritu S.
This product is definitely worth buying! It moisturizing my face and it gives you the perfect amount of toner. This isn’t strong and is very gentle to the skin. I would definitely buy this product again!
Aracely V.
Works very good. The smell wasn't my absolute favorite, but using this did help my acne go down and my skin did not burn

Target