BY THAYERS #6 in Toners & Astringents

KAYLA R.
Richmond, VA
I’m in LOVE with this product! I bought it from my local GNC literally a week ago and already such a change in my face I regret not taking a before picture. My skin is combination (oily/dry around my nose and mouth) but primarily very oily and full of blackheads out the wazoo and hormonal acne lol! I have huge pores and get eczema around my mouth and cheeks! I have tried everything under the sun I feel like and so far the only facial wash that has worked is the Effaclar by LaRoche and Posey...After two days of using this astringent with my face wash, I noticed my skin felt incredibly refreshed, my complexion has evened up, my pores appeared smaller, my acne cleared up even more, some blackheads even surfaced! I don’t remember the last time I’ve been this happy with my skin — definitely going to make this a permanent part of my skincare routine.
Lane H.
If I could give this product 100 stars, I would in a heartbeat. As a long time user of Dickensons Witch Hazel, my skin was getting very dry in winter months; but I still needed a toner for brightening and exfoliating. I purchased this at Whole Foods for $9, and have never looked back. I’ve used the original, lavender mint, and rose petal - and would recommend all of them (all are basically the same product). It has cleared my skin, and even if I break out, it helps keep it under control. Thayers is wonderful for day, night, and perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up if placed (or purchased) in a spray bottle. Aside from acne, Thayers has made the brightness of my skin change immensely - for the better. I no longer worry about wearing foundation every single day. This is the GOAT (greatest of all time) toner. The quality and price are unbeatable.

Also: Target carries travel sizes!
Julia T.
Seattle, WA
The best and only toner that I have ever used! I have never tried any other toner because this one is so amazing, it has never gave me a reason to try any other ones! Literally cleared up my LIFE. My forehead was sooo portly congested after going to South east Asia, I finally decided to give toner a try. I tried not indulging in skin care as I am still fairly young and my skin has never been super problematic, but as I age, I can see that there are changes happening little by little.
The toner allows my skin to recoup, tighten, and feel refreshed and clean after every regimen.
Will always repurchase this product! Love, love, love! And the smell is fantastic too!
Ahvie E.
This product is my lifeline! I originally bought one to start with from Target for $6 and tried it that same night. The next morning my face looked completely turned around from it’s usually dull, acne feeling to a new rejuvenated and moisturized one. This product is super refreshing, smells amazing, and leaves my skin super clean without feeling stripped of any moisture. I really feel like it's helped my skin a lot and I've only been using it for a few weeks. Within the next two weeks, I went back to Target and bought two more bottles! I look forward to a long, long relationship with this new favorite toner of mine.
Sara S.
Thayer’s Witch Hazel toner is the most amazing skin care product that I use to date. It’s very gentle on the skin and keeps my skin super soft and smooth, and affordable!! I also really appreciate that this toner is alcohol-free because past toners have dried out my skin really badly. This has even helped with some hyper pigmentation spots from past acne scars (I’ve tried everything before this toner!!). I love it! 10/10 recommend! Thayers Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Organic Astringent - Lavender Mint, 12 oz
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
My favorite toner by FAR!
I have been using this consistently for more than 4 months. I love the way this makes my skin feel. It feels clean but not stripped of its natural oils. I use it morning and night, and I feel that it has helped control how oily my face gets during the day. The smell is soft and not overpowering at all. I have used it with many different moisturizers, serums, etc, and it works well with everything. Never had a bad reaction. I am almost running out and will most definitely repurchase.
Ja'Nae L.
This is the most gentlest toner I have ever used! Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner cleans up all the dirt on my face without breaking me out like crazy. All you need is a cottonball and you can squirt a little out to swipe on your face. It's $8.99 at Sprouts and a little goes a long way. Plus it smells really good with the added aloe vera and rosewater!
Denise K.
I’ve used this toner for a long time. Why did I like it?It doesn’t smell strong, doesn’t sting, and is mild enough for my skin. I just recently tried a toner from an essential oil company (which also had those positive properties) and notice that I see dirt from my face on the pad, which wasn’t the case when I used Thayer’s toner. So I’m like “Did it not clean the extra dirt (after cleansing) off my face all this time?” Sad to say, I had to switch it out.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It’s a very basic witch hazel toner. I’ve been using one for so many years now. I keep switching between Thayer’s and Dickinson depending which one is cheaper at that moment. This toner doesn’t irritate my skin and removes all impurities well. I use it on a cotton pad after washing my face. I just wipe my face before applying some other toner or face mist and following with the rest of skincare. I really see no difference among them except for the scent
Lauren B.
Miramar, FL
I bought this lavender formula to use on my chest before bed and I’m not so sure how potent the lavender smell is. I was expecting it to be stronger and more soothing/relaxing before bed as my nighttime routine! I love using toners on my chest and neck to try and reverse any sun damage that I may have created in my teens but I might as well have gotten a scent less formula because this isn’t exactly lavender to me.
Ruth D.
Hereford
Is this expensive?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
does this smell good?
Kate P.
Which do you prefer? Lavender or Rose?
Rebeca D.