Has anyone tried this product before!? If so, what did you think?

5 answers

Yes, we love it, it works great it is affordable it is easy to find. This product is very good for ance prone skin. I love that it is unscented and it is effective and does irritate my skin or eyes at all.
il y a 3 mois
I've used this for a couple years and I really liked it. I was my face at night and use it in the morning before I put my skin care. It makes my pores clearer and a little tighter. When I am having a hormonal breakout I also use it at night time and I feel like helps my skin clear faster and soothes it. I also like the rose one but for some reason the cucumber and lavender one didn't agree with my skin. It either dried or out or broke me out more! Just as an FYI.
il y a 4 mois
I like how when I use it after washing my face and thinking my skin is clean, I get surprised by having a lot more makeup on my cotton ball.
il y a 4 mois
I love it! It has resurfaced my skin and cleared the oily patches/blemishes. This leaves my skin so soft and supple. Highly recommend using the ones without fragrance or alcohol, as they can irritate and strip the skin.
il y a 4 mois
I have the Rose scented one, and I like it. Leaves my skin soft and doesn’t dry me out. Still a little early on to see any long term effects though 💜