Thayers Unscented Facial Toner

You won’t smell it, but you’ll surely feel THAYERS Unscented Facial Toner. This pH balanced, gentle toner is derived from a time-honored formula, developed by Thayers to cleanse, tone, and moisturize skin. Formulated with our unique, proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel that is grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. By avoiding distillation of our Witch Hazel, we’re able to preserve the naturally-occurring, beneficial tannins which are known to offer antioxidant benefits. Our toner formula imparts a natural glow to your skin. Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations – once you use them you’ll know why.

Alcohol-Free • Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free • Gluten-Free

Made with 98% Natural Origin Ingredients

Good for sensitive skin?
How well does this work on combination skin?F4F
Did your face feel sticky after using this product?
Start your review of Thayers Unscented Facial Toner!
Harley E.
Midway, PA
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Harley E.
This was my first time trying out a facial toner, and I absolutely loved it! I use it every night after my shower and I cannot get over what a difference it makes for my skin. My skin feels soft, refreshed, and clean after using my Thayer’s toner. I will definitely be a returning customer!
Alexis A.
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Alexis A.
I did enjoy the experience of this toner. It was non irritating and felt relaxing on the skin. It does not contain fragrance, which I love. And I found it went nicely with my other products. I don’t have anything bad to say about this product and would recommend it to others.
Madi M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Madi M.
I loved the toner but I wasn’t the biggest fan of the smell. After taking my makeup off with micellar water and cleansing my face, this was still able to get the dirt off my skin. I would definitely recommend it!
Lizette P.
Beachwood, NJ
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Lizette P.
LOVE the alcohol-free facial toner and the added plus is witch hazel PLUS aloe vera. This works amazing for my sensitive skin. Highly recommend this brand!!! Thank you influenster. I would definitely buy this when I run out!
Christine N.
Denver, CO
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Christine N.
I have used the Thayer's Toners for years now. They never cause me to breakout and actually seem to neutralize oily skin. The scent is very light and always refreshes my face in the AM and PM. Use after daily face washing.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Rachel G.
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Rachel G.
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner is formulated with aloe vera and witch hazel extract in order to soothe and naturally cleanse the skin. Which toner can you not live without? Benefits of Unscented Toner: Undetectable by the nose Great for sensitive skin types Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Extract Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera*)), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide Retail:$10.95 each Opinions: I’ve already had the rose scent so I’m familiar with the product. I personally love the Rose toner best because I’m obsessed with roses. However, The unscented is great for those with sensitive skin or an aversion to scents. They both feel super clean and gentle on the skin. These products were gifted to me by @thayersnatural and @Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Stephanie W.
Dayton, OH
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Stephanie W.
If you want a toner that won’t leave a residue or dry you out, go for this toner!! I’ve been using it for a month now and my skin has been clearer and my makeup applies so smoothly. I use a cotton round before bed and after I wash my face in the morning!
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Brianna S.
I’ve always loved the rose petal toner but sometimes you don’t want all that scent on your face, using this toner I have all the same benefits as the classic rose water one but I’m not hit with a flower scent!!
Camille P.
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Camille P.
With my dry and hydrated skin lately, I must admit I did not love this product as I thought I would. It left me skin even drier. But I feel like if I use it with oily or combination akin, it would work best. Overall 2/5 stars for me because of the dryness.
Alexandria B.
Arvada, CO
Thayers Unscented Facial Toner uploaded by Alexandria B.
If you’re not into scented products this Thayer’s unscented witch hazel toner is a great option. Leaves your face feeling refreshed after a good cleansing.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Justina J.
Hoffman Est, IL
il y a 3 mois
Justina J. il y a 3 mois
Thank you! I literally have no idea which one I would like better so maybe getting those small travel size bottles from Target would be a good idea.