by Thayers

Size:3 oz Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Rose Thayer's remarkably soothing Toner is made with rose-petal water, Vitamin E and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract. Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract. Bullets change to: Alcohol free, paraben-free, naturally preserved, hypoallergenic. Made with organic witch hazel and aloe vera. Natural rose fragrance. Cleanses, soothes and tones skin. 3-oz. Bottle.

Thayers Rose; Rose Petal; Witch Hazel; Aloe Vera Alcohol-free; Travel Size

Item Weight: 3.2 ounces

Item model number: B0758N12YJ

Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Alcohol-free (3 Ounces) Travel Size!
Chandler, AZ
Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Alcohol-free (3 Ounces) Travel Size uploaded by Mandy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product, hate the smell. I should have looked into the brand before buying, I had no idea they had other scents besides rose! For the price you get a decent sized bottle and I think it helps with toning but I also think there are better quality toners out there
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is one of my favorite products, I spend a lot of time throughout the year traveling and this makes it easy to bring my skincare routine with me. It’s not too harsh at all and it helps with redness on your face. If you’re in a rush you can definitely just wipe this on your face with an exfoliating facial pad and be on your way. I would definitely recommend!! I would also recommend this if you’re thinking about buying the larger version!
I always use this after washing my face and it really takes away all the dirt and everything that is left on my face after washing, really helped me get rid of the blemishes I had in a few days, would recommend for any type of skin, really refreshing
glen allen
Purchased at: ULTA
Best toner I have used!! I have bought it multiple times now because it has the best effect on my skin it feels so nice and is very gentle when applied. I really recommend this product if you want redness, acne, and dullness to be removed from your face!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Rexburg, ID
OBSESSED with this product. I have been using this for about a month and have not had a single zit, and 0 dry patches. My skin is gooey and clear. I wish it had a pump on it, but the application is not hard, at least from the mini bottles.
Amazing! Cleans and leaves your face feeling great! Very nice rose scent. Great value for price. I recommend this product to any one wishing for a light but deep facial cleanser.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Oxford, MS
i love the way this feels and smells! it’s such a pleasant rose scent. it helps make my face less oily and really gets all the gunk out. super affordable:)
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Las Vegas, NV
The best Thayers Witch Hazel in my opinion because it smells just like rose petal and leaves the skin feeling calm and balanced!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness