BY THAYERS #2 in Toners & Astringents

Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Rose Thayer's remarkably soothing Toner is made with rose-petal water, Vitamin E and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract. Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract. Bullets change to: Alcohol free, paraben-free, naturally preserved, hypoallergenic. Made with organic witch hazel and aloe vera. Natural rose fragrance. Cleanses, soothes and tones skin. 12-oz. Bottle. see more...

• How is it on sensitive skin? I was using the Dickinson’s ...5 Answers
  • Why does everyone say Witch Hazel is so good? What exactl...3 Answers
  • Why does everyone say Witch Hazel is so good? What exactl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
This stuff is my holy grail. My skin is incredibly sensitive and unbelievably picky when it comes to how I clean it. For years, I was using Dickinson’s witch hazel and it cleaned my skin without causing too many issues, but I would occasionally get a bit of cystic acne around my hairline. Additionally, I would have to over moisturize during the winter because the alcohol in Dickinson’s would dry out my already super dry skin.

Then, I found Thayers. I originally started with the unscented, alcohol free toner and I knew it was a keeper. I noticed almost immediately that my skin was less (dry despite it being winter) and gradually my bouts of cystic acne became fewer and farther between. I let my roommate use it a couple times and she loved it so much she went and bought a bottle for herself!

Eventually, my first bottle ran out. When I when to the store to pick another one up, they were all out of the unscented! I knew I couldn’t go back to Dickinson’s, but I was nervous to try the Rose Petal scent because of my sensitive skin. Even still, I purchased a bottle and hoped for the best. Thankfully, I was not disappointed. I have noticed no obvious difference in how my skin behaves after switching from unscented, and I have gone through a bottle and a half of the Rose Petal Toner. It does have a nice, light scent though, which I enjoy. I will definitely continue buying this product.
Jazmin L.
Littleton, CO
I personally use this product as a toner. Once I’m done cleansing my face, I damp a cotton pad with it and massage it into the skin of my face. I have acne prone and really sensitive skin and have been struggling with it for awhile now (not at all during my teen years) and I have noticed this product working miracles on my skin! Not only does it make my skin soft but it’s helping with my visible acne scars!

I also love how it smells! 🌹

Benefits:
-softens skin
-moisturizes
-cleanses
-calms redness
-helps heal acne
-helps clear up acne scars
-reduces inflammation
-helps minimize wrinkles
-tightens skin
-tones skin
-gives you glowing skin
Tess W.
Belleville
I LOVE this toner. Previous to purchasing this through Amazon, I was using a La Roche Posey toner that wasn’t giving me visible improvements. When I started using Thayers, I was amazed at how it smelled, made my skin feel, and balanced my combo skin. I use this daily-occasionally twice a day. I think this toner is awesome because it’s inexpensive, has great ingredients, you get a lot of the toner, and it’s simple. It doesn’t over dry, but keeps my oil under control. The smell is great (I want to try the cucumber and lavender options too). I feel that you can’t go wrong with this toner. I have been using this for about a month and a half and noticed less black heads and whitehead’s, as well as my pores haven’t looked as large. HIGHLY recommend to any skin type! It makes my skin feel so clean and slightly moisturized!
Karlie K.
Louisville
I cannot live without this product, so much so that I buy it from Amazon in packs of 4! So of course I use this product as a facial toner after cleansing, but I also pat this into skin after using an exfoliating cotton round. I pat this all over the face, neck, decollate and even my shoulders! It gives a lovely hydrated, glow appearance, not to mention, it smells amazing and is alcohol free! So basically it’s like a sensitive skin dream come true! If you’re looking for a non-irritating toner I hope give this a try! You can also find this on the shelf at Target or Walmart in the natural section.Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
Amanda G.
Chicago
I cannot day enough good things about this product! I am absolutely in LOVE with this toner - it’s very gentle on my sensitive skin, smells great without being too overpowering, and really helps me feel like I’m getting my skin clean. Even after washing my face, this toner really helps get rid of any leftover dirt and makeup. Plus, it’s so affordable and available at Target. Everything about this toner is amazing! Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner with Aloe Vera 12 oz - Pack of 3
Victoria M.
I love this toner. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or "tight". It's alcohol-free and uses certified organic witch hazel (Hammamelis Virginiana). The rose water in it is very faint and doesn't linger after you apply it. I've been using this product for about two months now. I don't have acne issues so I can't speak to whether it helps with that, but I have noticed my skin feeling softer and the appearance of my pores has improved somewhat. Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
Shin K.
I love this toner. It is my go-to, especially in the mornings when I do a gentle water cleanse only, I use this toner after to get rid of any oils that may have accumulated overnight while I was asleep. At night when I use this after washing my face, it gets rid of whatever makeup or cleanser residue. I can actually see the dirt or residue on the cotton ball. Quiet satisfying to see it because I know the toner is working. It doesn’t strip my skin due to no alcohol. It hydrated and cleans and leaves my face soft. I love that the ingredients are super simple, too. I would recommend this toner.
Raven T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is without a doubt my new favorite toner. It is the only one I have used that doesn't burn my skin. With oily, acne-prone skin, it's easy to assume that the burning sensation might mean it's "working;" however, Thayer's does the job and makes me feel way more refreshed than any other product has. Doesn't make me break out. Witch hazel has always worked as the best toner, and the added aloe vera for calming and rose for inflammation has been a GAME CHANGER.
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
I brought this from Amazon based off of recommendation from the Internet. This is the first toner that I have implemented into my skin care routine and I absolutely love it. I will use this forever . I keep it in the fridge So when I use it it is cold. Some people say that helps to close the pores but it just makes my face feel like a mini facial or massage. Using it cold definitely makes a difference. I also use lemon essential oil in it to help reduce my dark spots. I have combination skin. Sometimes I use this instead of moisturizer which some people don’t recommend but I’ve been drying my skin to build a dark spots I don’t recommend anyone to do that !
Angelica F.
Torrance, CA
This is the BEST toner I've ever used. I tried using toner at a very young age but had such a bad experience with it because it would burn my face and smell so strong of alcohol. With this one, it's super gentle on my skin that I could use it in my daily skin care routine and it doesn't give my face that tight skin feeling. And honestly, my skin has never looked better! I just tried this about a year ago and I'm ready to buy my 3rd bottle soon, and I don't even have to worry about it leaving a dent in my wallet with it's affordable price. Everyone should have this as a staple in their skin care routine, you won't regret it :)
🌻Alexis S.
Would you say that this dried out your skin more than it refreshed it?
Bri R.
Works well on clearing dark marks? Such as old acne spots?
Vanessa T.
How is it on sensitive skin? I was using the Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner and though it definitely cleared up my skin it was super irritating and drying. I have combination skin btw.
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this, is it that good? I have oily skin so do you recommend it?
Mai k.
cairo
Is it available in Egypt ? And what is the price ?