Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner

Flower Power. Make your skin bloom with THAYERS Rose Petal Facial Toner. This pH balanced, gentle toner is derived from a time-honored formula, developed by Thayers to cleanse, tone, and moisturize skin. Formulated with Rose Water and our unique, proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel that is grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. By avoiding distillation of our Witch Hazel, we’re able to preserve the naturally-occurring, beneficial tannins which are known to offer antioxidant benefits. Our toner formula imparts a natural glow to your skin. Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations – once you use them you’ll know why.

Alcohol-Free • Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free • Gluten-Free

Made with 98% Natural Origin Ingredients

Does this product really work?
Doors this really dry out your skin?
Is this a good toner to use for daily use in combination skin?
Start your review of Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner!
Product Highlights
...just slightly thicker than the average toner which I think makes it more moisturizing. I have combo skin and this makes my pores appear smaller and it removes any leftover makeup left behind after cleansing. I always feel brighter and cleaner after using it. Plus it smells lovely which is a plus!in reviews
...misses, it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin, and the light rose scent is awesome.in reviews
Kate H.
Waterloo, WI
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Kate H.
Absolutely loved this toner. I’m obsessed with rose scents so this was perfect. As a toner, I thought it was a good product. Would recommend to those with a more extensive skincare routine. As a minimalist, i prefer a micellar water because it’s an all in one, but I still loved this.
Larissa W.
Highland, CA
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Larissa W.
On days when my skin is getting particularly oily I like to throw a timer into my routine to combat it. But sometimes toners are just too strong and Thayers has found the perfect combination of strong but gentle.
Lauren D.
Gary, IN
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Lauren D.
I was a little bit nervous because Id never actually used these toners before, especially not one with a scent. The scent isn’t too strong and it didn’t break me out which I love. Plus my skin is nice and clear.
Stephanie B.
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Stephanie B.
I have really sensitive skin, and I dry out easily. For a long time I have avoided toners for fear that my skin would dry out. This toner doesn’t dry out my skin, it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, and it smells amazing! I love the rose scent! I highly recommend Thayer’s Witch Hazel toner.
Ewa B.
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Ewa B.
I would say it’s a very good toner. It’s hydrating and does not irritate my skin. Witch hazel, aloe and rose calms my skin and makes it soft. There is a slight scent to it - but it’s a pleasant one, smells like real roses, not like this artificial rose scent. Bottle is bigger than usual toner - will last you forever. Overall I’d recommend this one.
Cassandre J.
Duluth, GA
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Cassandre J.
I have used Thayers products and have always been satisfied with the results. This facial toner leaves the skin soft and supple with no drying side effects that other toners have.
Alyx R.
San Diego, CA
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Alyx R.
I love this product. I am not typically into scented things, especially when it comes to skincare products, but I loved this toner because of its incredibly helpful for my skin. Believe it or not this fragrance did not bother me that much. this is definitely a new go to for my skincare routine every day. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Dominique D.
Burbank, IL
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Dominique D.
This is a really great product I love the fact that it’s scented rose petal and my skin feels so smooth. I definitely recommend getting Thayers Rose petal toner your skin will thank you!
Angiolina S.
Bridgeport, CT
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Angiolina S.
I received this toner as a complimentary from Influenster. I can say is a really good moisturizer, Honestly Like it so much how smooth and fresh feel my face after using it.
Deena R.
Devon, PA
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner uploaded by Deena R.
I love how it smelled and how it made my face feel! After cleansing, it seems to give my face an even deeper clean feel! And of course the label is simple and clean and I love the red caps! I would definitely recommend this!

1,148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...