BY THAYERS

60 Astringent Pads These handy soft pre-moistened pads contain a gentle Native American formula for clean, soft, younger-looking skin. Now you can refresh and soften in one easy step, the old-fashioned way - naturally. Thayers® developed this all-natural astringent for healthy looking skin.Witch Hazel can help to tighten pores and to smooth skin. Thayers® proprietary Witch Hazel extract is not distilled, thereby maintaining all the beneficial natural tannins. Assay of hamamelitannin shows that Witch Hazel bark extract is 31 times richer in hamamelitannin than the leaf extract and 87 times richer than the stem extract :454-457). Cooling - After exposure to the sun or wind. Refreshing - After shaving, after a bath or shower or use for a massage Cleansing - Gently cleans and softens all types of skin. No Animal Testing Questions? see more...

Sheika M.
Good astringent pads. I got a good deal online. There’s nothing spectacular about these pads as compared to other witch hazel pads. I use them to rid my face of any residue after cleansing. The best part is that the pad is nice and doesn’t fall apart. I actually prefer my witch hazel without alcohol and this has 10% alcohol in it, so they’re not quite 5-star to me.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Love these easy to use pads. Doesn't leave me scrambling for a piece of cotton to tone my face. A close second to Dickinson's witch hazel in my opinion. This formula is great and soothing. Only reason I don't regularly use it is because it's sort of hard to find in my area.
Toni L.
Reno
Love using witch hazel as my toner. I literally use nothing else, nothing compares! I use many different skin cleansers but witch hazel has always stayed the same! Love it!
Krystal G.
eugene, oregon
I’m not a huge fan of mud masks but this helps some with my blemishes and redness. Does takes some time for it to dry. I like more of a quick and simple skin care routine.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
Thayer’s is one of the best brands for witch hazel toners. Good for calming acne prone skin and I like that they have lower alcohol levels than many other toners.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Devon W.
Stafford, TX
These wipes are pretty great. I cut them in half to stretch them a little... but even in half these are soothing and cleansing in a gentle way. I love the textured side of the pad.
Lori N.
Bonifay , FL
I love these pads. They are so convenient, and my skin feels so fresh after using them! I have oily skin, so I did not have any problems with dryness. They are perfect for every day use to keep your pores clean
Nadia N.
Houston
I’m a Dickinson user but I had heard so much about Thayers that I chose to give it a try when I saw these astringent pads on sale. I personally prefer the pads because they are convenient and saves a lot of time. I have to say I wasn’t too impressed with the size of these pads; they are very thin and small. The texture also felt more of an exfoliant than a soft pad soaked in toner. The toner itself is great, it feels great, smells really good and fresh due to the Aloe formula which is a bonus, and leaves the skin feeling super clean and fresh. I will not buy these pads again unless they come up with a bigger, thicker size, but I will definitely be buying the toner in a bottle.
Ciara J.
Valdosta, GA
If you have used the regular toner by Thayer's, do you like the pads or the liquid more? What are the benefits?
Shay W.
Memphis, TN
Are they fairly large pads and is it drying to skin?

back