Thayers Original Astringent (12 oz.)

by Thayers

[product:thayers-original-witch-hazel-astringent-with-aloe-vera] I have sensitive skin. Does this cause excess drying or patches?
[product:thayers-original-witch-hazel-astringent-with-aloe-vera] is this one of the better witch hazels to buy?
Does this work on dry skin as well?
Start your review of Thayers Original Astringent (12 oz.)!
genevieve T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is great for tightening pores. I use it every day, and thank that this product exists. I don't think ill ever part with it.
Chantell G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love this toner. I use it after cleansing my face, to take off makeup, and to cleanse cuts.
Sesaria C.
HAYDEN, AL
Great product.  I have very oily skin and was looking for a new product to try. This smells great ( I got the jasmine scent )
Katelyn Z.
Tidioute, PA
I really wanted to like this as a toner but it broke me out so bad. I’ve used witch hazel in other products but never by itself and I’m still recovering from the breakout. I also didn’t find it that moisturizing.
Alejandra D.
Roma
I love this toner so much, it has a smell of roses and does not feel dry, but rather refreshing. I like the fact that it doesn't have any alcohol since is mot very good for the skin. I also feel that it kind of tightens my pores. Best tones I have used hands down.
Miriam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it Because has a good fragance isn't like alcohol odor... I used after whash my face
Karin P.
So far, I'm happy with this witch hazel. I only use it when I have a lot of makeup to remove to make it easier to cleanse my face afterwards, or there's a pimple in the making. It doesn't burn.
Sarah V.
Apopka, FL
I use the version that also has rose water. Aside from smelling great, this toner is gentle on my sensitive skin.
Gabriella G.
DuPont
10/10 recommend. This leaves your skin looking soft and balanced. As someone with sensitive skin, having something that is unscented is a must and this product didn’t cause any irritation. I tend to struggle with cystic acne along my chin and witch hazel improved the acne and the chances of it reoccurring as its lessened and eased overall redness 😁 Thayers Unscented Facial Toner
Steph N.
Hugheston, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It makes my skin look and feel great. It is also very budget friendly. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
il y a 3 ans
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner I have sensitive skin. Does this cause excess drying or patches?
Annie H. il y a 3 ans
Hi! I do not use this daily but it’s a part of my face washing routine. I use it a few times a week at night. I haven’t noticed any dryness. However, I also put on face motion after using this.
Naomi S.
Tempe , AZ
il y a 3 ans
Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner is this one of the better witch hazels to buy?
Tenisha R. il y a 3 ans
I think it a good company for sure. They are affordable and have many different kinds.