THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner

by Thayers

Escape to a tropical island. THAYERS® Alcohol-Free Coconut Water Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make you want to drench your dehydrated dermis.  Formulated with hydrating, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial coconut water, your skin will think it’s on #vacation.  Collagen-producing Vitamin C and wrinkle-fighting cytokinins, both prominently found in coconut water, help fight the aging process and fortify skin structure, leaving skin looking youthful and hydrated.

12 oz. bottle

Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Ext Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera*)), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Fragrance (Natural Coconut), Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient
Due to being a natural product that contains coconut water, it is normal for the contents to appear cloudy.
The carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in this product may have undergone limited processing.
Please note that ingredient decks may change from time to time.  Ingredients listed here may differ from what is listed on your product package or label.  Please refer to product package or label for the most up-to-date ingredients for the product you receive.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins.

These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Info on this site is intended for educational and informational purposes only.  Since each experience is unique, this information is in not intended to make claims to any individual experience.

What is your morning/night routines using this product? ?
How often do y’all wear this? I bought it but I don’t know how often I should use it and really how to use it. Before my makeup? At night?
What made you choose this toner?
Start your review of THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner!
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I found toners useless for so long. Until I finally caved and bought this. It’s my holy grail now. For my girls who don’t like complicated skincare routines, this is a must have. It’s alcohol free, which is a huge factor into why it works so well. It doesn’t irritate my skin, I wake up to even looking skin and smaller pores. My skin feels clean and soft when I use this. I’ve also noticed a huge reduction in small pimples (Mila pimples) on my face. Can’t recommend this enough. Another plus, it’s $6 at target and lasts a good 3/4 months with everyday use.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Fremont, OH
Purchased at: Target
First I was looking for a toner without it all the harsh and drying alcohol and I found this in clearance at Target! I was intrigued and decided to splurge. My boyfriend has perpetually dry skin as well and this seems to be a toner even his skin type can use. I’ve only had it for a week but my skin feels really good!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
E Bernstadt, KY
I love using this! I really do think it’s helped with my skin texture! It smells amazing! Sometimes I will use it to get rid of the rest of my makeup off. I use it everyday to moisturize my skin! This is a must have in my skincare routine! THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots
Los Angeles
PROS: Smells great, cleans leftover dirt + makeupCONS: N/ATHAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner has been a go-to fave for years. The smell is light but intoxicating, reminding me of every beach vacation with it's natural coconut scent. I use this toner with a soft Japanese cotton pad immediately after washing my face. I use a lot of clean beauty products at home and what's amazing is this simple toner water can remove those extra impurities left over from makeup (especially mascara) and dirt. I love that this product uses organic, undistilled witch hazel and uses tannins to act as a gentle antioxidant and antibacterial. I never get breakouts when I use this. My recommendation is to follow with moisturizer and facial oil for a truly glowing look. THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner
Combination / Redness
THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner uploaded by Brooke Erika H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best toner I’ve ever used! The smell is amazing it smells like coconuts and the beach! I use this toner everyday in my skin care routine! If y’all are looking for a new toner I recommend picking this up!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Revere, MA
This smells nice and feels nice when applied to the skin, but I don’t notice any different in my skin or pores as a result of using this toner. It isn’t drying which I appreciate and is nice to use after face wash for one final clean sweep.
Cheektowaga , NY
This smells heavenly! Not to mention it keeps my face from getting oily. I’ve only started using this a few months ago but I’m obsessed. It’s hydrating and leaves your face feeling refreshed instead of super dry or tight like other toners.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
coconut creek
THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner uploaded by Chris-Ann B.
My skin is noticeably LESS congested when I use this product. Skin care specialist always say that you shouldn’t use Witch Hazel but honestly I don’t believe them. The added coconut water in this particular formula adds refreshing moisture to the skin. THAYERS® Natural Remedies Coconut Water Facial Toner
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
I purchase Thayer’a Rose toner usually but this summer I was feeling coconutty and went for it! Yummy smell and same great results. I’ll be purchasing again next year if it is available.
murfreesboro
Purchased at: Target
I’m loving this! So refreshing! I recently just purchased it and the scent smells like coconuts at first but for some reason after awhile it smells like Hawaiian fruit punch! I usually buy the one with rose water but this is a nice switch up.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Ask a question to the Influenster community...