Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner

by Thayers

To the Rescue! Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera is a natural first-aid kit in a bottle, soothing itches, rashes, burns, insect bites, razor burn and other irritations faster than a speeding bullet. Medicated with Camphor, and including Eucalyptus, filet of Aloe Vera, and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract, there’s no need to be so irritated!

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Active Ingredient: Camphor 0.1%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract (Certified Organic), Calendula Extract, Clove Oil, Denatured Grain Alcohol (20% v/v), Eucalyptol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Peppermint Oil, Purified Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel)

Has anyone with eczema had success with this product?
How do you guys like this? [user:crystal2beautiful]
Does this help with constant acne?
Start your review of Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner!
Kansas City, MO
I actually bought this in accident. I meant to but the rose variety. I am sooooo glad I bought this! This stuff helps immensely with bug bites & itches! What a lifesaver! I just went camping & this was such a great thing to treat the insect bites!
Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Cult Favorite. I’ve tried both this and the OG Witch Hazel for about 2 years. I like both, nothing wrong with them they don’t break me out, they are nice and hydrating I am just not sure they are necessary? I currently am trying out the witch hazel in an old spray bottle to refresh my face and maybe it’ll do more for me like that. Just mostly meh about this for now. I used to love it since it helped calm my acne but I am just not so sure now.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring
Indianapolis, IN
I used this product after I go crazy at my face... at home dermarolling / microdermabrasion-ing and it works great. It gives that face that tight, shiny look and feel and I personally really like that. The one downside is that it does tend to dry me out a bit but it's not a problem because I add my serums and moisturizers afterwards.  As far as pore size... I don't think it really does anything. It just gives the face a nice clean canvas and it makes me feel really clean.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Nashville , TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I impulse purchased this toner from target for a decent price and I’m obsessed. It’s a key step in my skin care routine and leaves my face feeling refreshed. Gentle, but gets the job done. I would recommend this product 100%
This toner that leaves my skin clean but not dry like other toner. I use this after my 2 step cleanse. it is a staple in my skincare routine. I let my skin breathe after toning before I apply serum and moisturizer. Day I feel my skin is breaking out, I use it morning and evening.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Purchased at: Target
I have very sensitive skin and this product is okay for me! I always get unscented so I don’t have to worry about it irritating my skin. I put this on a cotton pad after I was my face and it gets rid of the rest of my makeup I didn’t get to. I also put this on after I wash my face in the morning and it leaves me feeling refreshed.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this every day and anywhere on my body. It’s great after waxing and prevents me from getting ingrowns in my bikini area as well as my underarms - I am super prone to them. I also use it on my face in the morning and night, and on cuts if needed. It is a staple in my routine!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Los Angeles, CA
I love this toner! I was originally apprehensive about using a toner because I have sensitive skin, but after a lot of research Thayers seemed to be a good place to start. I even use all over my body (not just my face) to lighten dark marks and scars.
Corinth, TX
This is actually my favorite kind of toner because it’s natural and you get a lot of dirt off your face. The toner is less harsh then a lot of the once I have tried and leaves your face feeling extra clean!
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Westfield
This is my favorite toner! It’s the only toner that makes me feel like my skin is actually clean after one swipe of a cotton pad on my face! When I started using this it dramatically helped to clear up my acne breakouts.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...