Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsThayers
Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner

Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner

by Thayers

To the Rescue! Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera is a natural first-aid kit in a bottle, soothing itches, rashes, burns, insect bites, razor burn and other irritations faster than a speeding bullet. Medicated with Camphor, and including Eucalyptus, filet of Aloe Vera, and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract, there’s no need to be so irritated!

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Active Ingredient: Camphor 0.1%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract (Certified Organic), Calendula Extract, Clove Oil, Denatured Grain Alcohol (20% v/v), Eucalyptol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Peppermint Oil, Purified Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel)

Quiero saber si realmente funciona, tengo piel grasa?
Is this good for dry skin ? please answer me because i would like to start trying it soon🥺
Start your review of Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner!
Washington, DC
I use the vanilla lavender and it works great! It has made my skin smooth and moisturized. I have lost my winter cheek dry patches.
Springfield
Love love love this product. Keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean without being too harsh. Reasonably priced. I’ve been using it for a couple years now. Always recommending this to friends and family
Laurel
This toner was decent. It didn’t really help my skin and honestly I kind of regret buying it
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every morning in lieu of facial wash, and I love it! I sometimes even use it to remove my makeup. It's gentle and doesn't dry out my skin, but still gets gunk off! Been using for years and don't see myself switching anytime soon!
Olathe, KS
Love using this toner in my daily routine. It's made a huge difference and i will continue to use it. Great price and great for your skin as well.
Rialto, CA
Started using a month ago and I can already see a difference in my skin. my skin tone is a lot more even and I break out less
Chula Vista, CA
There was a lot of hype on this product. I felt like it came out of nowhere then everyone was on the bandwagon- so I got curious! I must say it is good even around the undereye, it didn't sting my eyes or irritate them. I did notice that the irritated chin area has calmed down, no more active pimples. But the marks are still there though. Overall, still awesome product. It did dry my pimples!
Whittier
Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner uploaded by Bri V.
I really enjoy this product because it helped a lot with my acne. I enjoyed the rose scented witch hazel. I only use this every other day because I don’t want it to dry out my skin. I Purchased mine at target it is very affordable.
Hershey, PA
I felt like this product reduced my immediate oiliness. But did not impact my skin texture or help control breakouts.
Westport, CT
Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Witch Hazel Toner uploaded by Tania V.
Love it!! I used this tonic morning and night after that I cleaned my face, it’s very gently and fresh. This product have to be in your skincare routine for sure. You wanna love it like me!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto , ON