Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Pads

Bring a Superhero When You Travel. Thayers Medicated Superhazel Pads with Aloe Vera Formula are suffused with our uniquely soothing formula – they’re ready to bring heroic healing to itches, rashes, burns, insect bites and other irritations anytime, anyplace. Keep them in your first-aid kit for super-fast relief.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Active ingredient: Camphor 0.1%
Inactive ingredients: Aloe Vera Extract (Certified Organic), Calendula Extract, Clove Oil, Denatured
Grain Alcohol (20% v/v), Eucalyptol, Glycerin (vegetable), Peppermint Oil, Purified Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel)
The carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in this product may have undergone limited processing.

How well does this product perform on dry, sensitive skin? I’ve been wanting to try it out, but afraid of it being too harsh and drying out my skin even more.
Are these good ?? What are the pros and cons of this product ?
I use their toner, do you like this better?
Start your review of Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Pads!
2 months agoWaterloo, IA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this because I found that the new cream my dermatologist put me on was slightly irritating my skin for a while. This was definitely a relief! It’s very affordable and has multiple uses like to help burns and cuts as well.
a month agoKeizer, OR
Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Pads uploaded by jennifer D.
Our house hold loves these wipes they're great for cleaning the face of dirt and build up. I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin though it's strong! And be careful around your eyes also made my eyes water when I got too close. I'm hoping to get more of these when I go back to Marshalls is where I found them so when I go back there I'll grab a couple more of these. Great product!
3 months agoPinehurst, TX
Thayers Medicated Skin Irritation Relief Pads uploaded by Emily T.
This is a great product for treating acne. It doesn’t get rid of pimples but it definitely helps irritation and helps calm the skin. Leaves skin soft & exfoliated.
3 years agoSioux Falls, SD
I recently experienced a major acne breakout for the first time in my life. I have had breakouts before but not like this. So I was browsing online for witch hazel products to try when I came across these, and I am so thankful that I did! They have drastically improved my skin after less than two weeks of use. I them in place of a toner after I wash my face at night. The pads are textured so they also provide a minor physical exfoliant. They are pretty strong so you will need to follow up with a good moisturizer.
3 years ago
These pads were a lifesaver to me after I gave birth to my daughter. The pads the hospital gave me had alcohol in them and those seem to irritate things more. These worked like a charm to help with healing and itching. I would definitely recommend for any mom to be to have on hand after birth. I would imagine they would be very helpful with hemorrhoids too.
a year ago
These are amazing - especially for the price. I had heard great reviews for Thayers, and I thought the pads were an easy purchase. It is kind of amazing, it's a toner/astringent but then my skin was softer after I used it. Usually when I use a toner, my face gets dried out and I need to put lotion on - but my skin was actually softer. It is amazing. Definitely worth checking out. The label/packaging has been changed, but it's the same great stuff.
3 years agoHouston, TX
I love using witch hazel as a toner. Have been using this for years. Works great after a facial scrub or on any other day. Witch hazel is also very affordable and lasts for many more moons than over the counter brand facial toners.
3 years agoTUCSON, AZ
I used these pads after giving birth and then found all the different uses for Witch Hazel. I love using witch hazel now as a toner especially, natural and doesn't irritate my face.
3 years agoBaltimore, MD
I like these pads, but they are very drying. I recommend only using them when your skin is oily. I only use them in the spring or summer months, in winter they tend to be too harsh on dry skin. I definitely recommend them with someone who has more oily skin.
3 years agoPembroke Pnes, FL
These were a life saver when I was had my daughter. They helped me heal my lady parts so much faster than without! I recommend for any new momma! I believe a nurse mentioned it in the hospital and I will have them for each and every baby'
Ask a question to the Influenster community...