BY THAYERS #55 in Toners & Astringents

Lemon Astringent with Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Cleanses Refreshes A natural gentle skin astringent derived from a time honored Native-American formula. Our unique blend deep cleans skin of excess oil, dirt, and make-up, while leaving your skin soft, and younger-looking. Our formula contains a proprietary blend of seven efficacious cleansing herbal extracts, first published for use by skin care professionals in 1875. Blackberry Orange Peel Nettle Lemongrass Chamomile Witch Hazel can help to tighten pores and smooth skin. Thayers® proprietary Witch Hazel extract is not distilled, thereby maintaining all the beneficial natural tannins. Assay of hamamelitannin shows that Witch Hazel bark extract is 31 times richer in hamamelitannin than the leaf extract and 87 times richer than the stem extract :454-457). No Animal Testing ; Questions? see more...

• How does this toner compare to their other toners? I have the cucum...2 Answers
  • I already use the Rose version of this and love it. Is the lemon sc...1 Answers
  • Ive been searching for a new toner to balance out my skin i have so...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
I picked up this product at whole foods...not that bad on price about $5-6 dollars. It definitely made my skin feel more refreshed and clean. I used it for about 4 months and then switched over to a homemade toner half water/half apple cider vinegar. I definitely had much better results with my homemade that I'm using now. If you don't want to make your own toner or can't stand the smell of vinegar then Thayer does have good options. I just feel I had better results with the other option.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This witch hazel is so awesome! I have oily skin and this product does wonders for it. It makes my face look not shiny at all, and it reduces my pores as well. It leaves my face feeling very fresh. It smells a little like artificial lemon water. But, It helps calm my breakouts and makes my face feel very smooth. I use it as a facial toner after cleansing, and it brightens my face significantly.
Sammy R.
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
I really like this astringent! I use a cotton pad to apply it anywhere I feel like I need it. It has a strong lemon sent so if you don't like lemon then I don't recommend this for you but the regular non-alcohol aloe vera version works just as good to if you want something without a sent! It doesn't dry out my skin at all and that's great for someone like me who has extremely dry skin.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Bronx, NY
I use this daily but I put it in a separate spray bottle and add clove oil (15 drops) and tee tree oil same amount, and I spray my face and body after every shower...just close your eyes when spraying on face and wait till it dry. It has made a remarkable change to my face and body. It has a cooling affect so it's perfect for summer months. I can't go a day with out my witch hazel!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Bronx , NY
My face did not like this astringent. My normally combination skin had been getting very oily, so I added this to the regimen thinking it would help combat it. It got rid of the oil but made me sooo dry , I started getting dry flaky patches above my eyebrows and on my forehead. Probably won't try this again as there are gentler alternatives around.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff. I have this brand in Lavender for the morning and lemon at night. I see small blemish scars lightening a bit since using the lemon as a toner at night. I do not use it during the day due to the sun interacting with the lemon and making the scars darker. I use witch hazel multiple times a day when I need a little skin refresh.
Katelynn J.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
This is a great price for the amount of toner you receive. I have combination skin which means I am very oily and my nose and chin will get super dry. This toner will dry out my oily skin without making my dry spots worse. I love this product and recommend checking the different ingredients to find the perfect match for your skin
Aatikah B.
Aatikah B.
Riverdale, GA
I have tried a lot of Thayers Toners recently and I'm in love. My absolute favorite is the lemon which hazel astringent. I've never tried Thayers Toners before and finally got too and I'm very happy. I got some from the Thayers website and I've already recommended their products to family members
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Weatherford, TX
I love this product! Takes a little bit of time to get used to the smell but I use it at least twice daily. Morning and night. My skin loves it! I get mine at my local drug store and earn points while I buy my favorite product. There is a pink one that is just as good.
Issy D.
Issy D.
Erie, PA
I love to use witch hazel for my skin, but I didn't know that it came in a lemon variety. I bought it at my local Rite Aid, it came in very nice packaging actually. It was my first time using it but I would definitely buy it again. I think it is a wonderful product.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
How does this toner compare to their other toners? I have the cucumber one and love how moisturizing and refreshing it is.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Ive been searching for a new toner to balance out my skin i have somewhat sensative skin, I still get acne if I'm not careful. I still have some darker spots left behind from scars I was wondering of anyone trying this (since it has the lemon) has noticed any fading of darker marks on the face?
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What store would sell this product?
Sisireia S.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Where do you buy this?
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Palm Springs, CA
I already use the Rose version of this and love it. Is the lemon scent strong? I'm hoping to suggest this instead of the more feminine rose to a male friend.