BY THAYERS #65 in Toners & Astringents

Lemon Astringent with Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Cleanses Refreshes A natural gentle skin astringent derived from a time honored Native-American formula. Our unique blend deep cleans skin of excess oil, dirt, and make-up, while leaving your skin soft, and younger-looking. Our formula contains a proprietary blend of seven efficacious cleansing herbal extracts, first published for use by skin care professionals in 1875. Blackberry Orange Peel Nettle Lemongrass Chamomile Witch Hazel can help to tighten pores and smooth skin. Thayers® proprietary Witch Hazel extract is not distilled, thereby maintaining all the beneficial natural tannins. Assay of hamamelitannin shows that Witch Hazel bark extract is 31 times richer in hamamelitannin than the leaf extract and 87 times richer than the stem extract :454-457). No Animal Testing ; Questions? see more...

• How does this toner compare to their other toners? I have the cuc...2 Answers
  • I already use the Rose version of this and love it. Is the lemon ...1 Answers
  • Ive been searching for a new toner to balance out my skin i have ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product after a recommendation of a fellow makeup artist. I was looking to replace the toner that I had in my kit with this. I was attracted to it being all natural and the price was amazing for the amount of product that you are getting. I guess I was just very used to milder toners. This is definitely more of an astringent since it dries out the skin a bit after application. I usually look for ones that does not leave the skin too dry- so this was a pass for me. This will probably work for people with more oily skin. I just prefer somewhat more of a softer formula. It is worth giving a try though because the price is great. You can easily find this at a Whole Foods.
Kayla M.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this witch hazel! I got the Lemon variety because it says it helps with acne, and I think it definitely works well. Since I have started using it, I haven't had any serious breakouts, it also isn't too rough for my sensitive skin. It is a great value, especially compared to prestige brands.
K R.
Bronx
This stuff is amazing . It's like a super astringent . Lemon for scarring , witch hazel for brightening & tightening and helps dry out blemishes quickly . Smells great , great price , lasts forever little goes a long way !!!
Vivian C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says astringent but it is not harsh on your skin at all! I love the witch hazel and lemon which helps to combat bacteria and keep your face clear from acne and blackheads.
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use his when I feel like my face needs an extra cleaning, be it before bed or after sweating cleaning up the house. The scent is light and refreshing and dissipates after a few min.
Kaitlyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know everyone is hyped up and crazy for the Thayers Rose toner/astringent, but I like this one just as much if not more. The lemon is nice because it definitely helps brighten the skin and boost a more even skin tone overall, whereas the rose helps maintain hydration better than the lemon. I think the lemon is best for oil to normal skin types, which is definitely where I fall in the realm of. This one just makes my skin feel so much "brighter" and far more refreshed and clean.
Devyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applying this after cleansing leaves the skin feeling so fresh and clean. There is a noticeable difference in how smooth my face feels when following with my moisturizer, and it drastically reduces the size of my pores. I also use this on my chest and back after working out to avoid breakouts, and on my bikini line after getting waxed to avoid ingrown hairs. It. Has. So. Many. Uses.Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Astringent
Amy H.
riverside, CA
i've just recently started using this but i already have to say i love it! i really love the lemon scent it has to it, it's not overwhelming but definitely noticeable. it feels really great on my face. i've yet to see any results because i haven't been using it long enough but so far i like it.
Leah C.
I love that the lemon scent does have that artificial lemon scent that is found in so many products. I like to pour some into a spray bottle and then spray it all over my face. It's gentle on my skin, yet it still helps clear up my acne. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. The fact that it comes with a drugstore price makes it even better.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful toner. All natural, which is great for my sensitive skin. I have eczema as well and this doesn't dry my skin out too much. I have definitely noticed a difference in the color of my skin. There's less redness and my tone is more even.
Kaitlin K.
How does this toner compare to their other toners? I have the cucumber one and love how moisturizing and refreshing it is.
Tasha C.
Ive been searching for a new toner to balance out my skin i have somewhat sensative skin, I still get acne if I'm not careful. I still have some darker spots left behind from scars I was wondering of anyone trying this (since it has the lemon) has noticed any fading of darker marks on the face?
Gwen S.
Palm Springs, CA
I already use the Rose version of this and love it. Is the lemon scent strong? I'm hoping to suggest this instead of the more feminine rose to a male friend.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What store would sell this product?
Sisireia S.