Thayers Lavender Facial Toner

by Thayers

Lavender Facial Toner (12 oz.)

Is this product good? Worthy? I bought this product a few years ago and I can’t remember if I liked it or not. My face was really bad with acne around this time and I’m not sure it worked. Anybody has experience with this? Thank you 🧡
Is tea tree oil good for acne on children?
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Thayers Lavender Facial Toner!
Product Highlights
The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!in reviews
Cecilia  F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Cecilia  F.
Purchased at: Target
Conseguir un TONER que se adapte a mi piel? No es tarea fácil, pero una amiga me recomendó probar con esta maravilla de producto y debo decir que es lo máximo. Al principio pensé no me hace ningún tipo de efecto pues no sentía nada, pero al usarlo como debe ser, vi un cambio en mi piel al usarlo. Me refresca y deja mi piel preparada para lo que desee hacerle. • Get a TONER that suits my skin? It is not an easy task, but a friend recommended me to try this marvel of product and I must say that it is the best. At first I thought it doesn't have any kind of effect on me because I didn't feel anything, but when using it as it should be, I saw a change in my skin when using it. It refreshes me and leaves my skin ready for whatever I want to do to it. #satirday #skincarecommunity #beautycommunity #instafam #muacommunity #muasfam #makeuppage #instafriends #beautypage #skincarepage #growtogether #makenewfriends #meetnewpeople #letsconnect #makeupjunkies #makeupislife #undiscoveredmuas #skinfluencer #skincareenthusiast #beautylovers #makeupjunkies #beautyaccount #makeupaccount #makeupcommunity #allthingsbeauty #beautytime
Melissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a refreshing toner. It’s my new go to for facial toners. It leaves my face feeling fresh and it doesn’t feel oily when I put it on. The smell isn’t strong or over powering. I’m looking forward to trying out the other scents for this toner.
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Este es un tónico facial de lavanda, es hidratante y es económico, lo puedes usar en tu rutina de skincare 😍
Nathalia A  L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Nathalia A  L.
Is a very good product, you can use whatever your you want use, very recommend, you can buy this in Amazon
Fe C.
Davenport
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Fe C.
Purchased at: CVS
Excelente fórmula, me lo aplico y siento que ya tengo la piel hidratada, un olor justo t adecuado para no marear, lo uso diariamente. Lo recomiendo!
Brittany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Brittany L.
Lavender isn’t only calming, it is antibacterial and can help manage sensitive skin and reduce irritation. I use this after shaving to alleviate ingrown hairs and protect against them as well. This would also be good for acne prone skin.
Jessa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Jessa P.
Purchased at: Target
This product was recommended by my wax tech. Rub this stuff on after waxing/shaving and it helps prevent irritation! I’ve started to use it on my face as well and noticed a difference isn’t he amount of moisture it provides. Great scent and inexpensive!
Jessica M.
Tampa, FL
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner has been my go to toner for the last couple of years. Leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized. I’ve NEVER experienced a breakout or dry skin after using. At first I tried the rose and absolutely loved it. I wanted to try a different scent and bought the lavender. I thought I loved the rose, but the lavender is bomb!! Although it’s a little more expensive than other drugstore toners, it’s absolutely worth every penny!
Yuri C.
Katy, TX
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Yuri C.
I always go back to this toner. I love how it is very effective at hydrating and balancing my skin after cleansing. I also love how it is very affordable and there is also a lot of product in this bottle. I have gone through so many bottles since college!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Thayers Lavender Facial Toner uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using every day because i wanted to tone my skin it did a little but my under eye darkness is still kinda there & it made me break out alootttt over my forehead i thought it was for everywhere Thayers Rose Petal Facial Toner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...