Has anyone added essential oil to their witch hazel? If so how much? I had someone give me some that they had added lavender essential oil to and I liked it but I used it all...
Royal Oak, MI - il y a 6 mois

2 answers

You aren't supposed to use essential oils unless they are diluted with a carrier oil i believe so I'm not sure if putting a pure essential oil in witch hazel for your face would be good.
il y a 6 mois
I tend to steer clear of pure essential oil‘s on my face. They can be very harsh even though they’re natural. If you’re using it for a body spray, then you might be able to get away with it. Lavender can be very strong although it’s a wonderful essential oil. But putting it directly on your face can lead to intense irritation and interfere with your other skin care. Even though it smells good and seems like a great idea, my recommendation is to not use that at all on your skin. I hope this helps. I’m not a skin care specialist but I am a skin care enthusiast. I took my skin from having heavy rosacea to being very clear and even toned using skin care. I know the struggle of having acne and large pores and texture on your skin. If you have lavender oil, the way I love to use it as my rubbing it on the bottom of my feet. It seems weird but it makes you relax and such a deep calming way. Take care!
il y a 6 mois