Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.)

by Thayers

Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.)

Has anyone added essential oil to their witch hazel? If so how much? I had someone give me some that they had added lavender essential oil to and I liked it but I used it all...
How often do I need to use [product:thayers-alcohol-free-lavender-witch-hazel-toner-facial-mist] to get maximum benefit?
Is this a clean ingredients product ?
Start your review of Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.)!
Jessica M.
Nashville, TN
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Jessica M.
I love this product so much and highly recommend any Thayer products. They are a great pick me up and help me feel refreshed
Jaeden M.
Duncan, OK
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Jaeden M.
I absolutely love this product! It smells just like the lavender pants. The way the mist absorbs into your skin is amazing! It has definitely cleared my acne up and kept my skin moisturized! I use it every time o get out of the shower 😊 Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.)
Hannah B.
Du Quoin, IL
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Hannah B.
Purchased at: Target
I love it! I have been using for YEARS! Amazing performance, the fragrance is so refreshing and lasting. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and glowing. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good toner.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,272 reviews
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Sandy M.
Purchased at: Target
This is what I used before I apply my serum, day/night cream, eye cream, and moisturizer. It's feels great and super fresh on the skin. It is great on oily/combo skin and I really love it. A few spritz on the face goes a long way and you can really maximize your skincare routine better with a good facial mist spray. I absolutely reccomend!!
katrina L.
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by katrina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Go get yourself this toner! I use this after taking off my makeup and I love it! Thayers is alcohol free so it doesn’t dehydrate your skin. Using this before my moisturizer really helps the products absorb into my skin. Def recommend
Shantia G.
Baltimore, MD
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Shantia G.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I love this toner!! As soon as I started using it, my skin became super soft. I like that it’s alcohol-free as well because it doesn’t dry out my skin. I purchased it from Burlington for $5 and it is worth the investment! I will buy it again!
Claudia A.
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Claudia A.
Not quite sure what the hype is all about yet but i’ve been using this for over a week. Looks like it’s a very refreshing toner, good addition to skincare routine. Will report back when i see more results!
Desiree S.
Waterford, MI
I love this product so much. I don’t only use it one time a day. I use it sometimes all throughout the day. I love spraying it on my face right before I sleep it relaxes me so much. I buy this same one every time I run out. Everyone need to try this product.
Kayla C.
Rockaway Park, NY
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) uploaded by Kayla C.
Amazing. Seriously amazing. Just bought this at target the other day, i am so happy I did! It smells wonderful. It moisturizes my skin and tones it at the same time! My favorite part about it is that it is a spray bottle! I used to be so lazy when I would do my skincare routine. Going to get a cotton ball was too much for me 😂 now I can just spray this on! Love it!
Lorena C.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Target
I did not like this product. This was before I really got into skin care and didn’t know that witch hazel is not meant for dry skin. This made my skin feel tight and dry and did not refresh me whatever. I wouldn’t recommend if you have dry skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mya R.
Lillington, NC
il y a 7 mois
Taylor C. il y a un mois
Every day is best
Laura O.
tlaquepaque
il y a un an
Thayers Lavender Facial Mist (8 oz.) What benefits have you felt after long time use of this product?
Silvio P. il y a un an
Please, don't even try it. Witch Hazel and lavender???? Together in one product???? You will need a new face after. Avoid both ingredients if you want to stay healthy
Katie M.
Waverly, IA
il y a un an
Shantia G. il y a un an
I absolutely love it!! My skin was super dry on my cheeks and it helped with the dryness and the winter haha