BY THAYERS

Instant Moisture Natural Citrus Flavor Now with Calcium Sodium Free Preservative Free Sugar Free All Vegetable Questions? see more...

Alexandria H.
This product is awesome. I've always had a dry mouth since I have been taking certain medications. It's affordable and packaging is cute. I like how it keeps my moth moist for a while. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Olivia C.
This spray is honestly awesome. I struggle with dry mouth from medication and also from allergies when I go outside or am in the car with the air on. You can take it on the go which is awesome. I definitely recommend.
Samantha L.
I take medication that causes dry mouth, and this product is a lifesaver. Dry mouth can be so uncomfortable... Especially when you work talking on the phone all day. A spritz or two lasts for a few hours. Love this product.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My roommates are potheads and they use this stuff all the time. Must be pretty affordable since they spend all their money on weed
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This helps sooo much with my dry mouth issues from medication side effects! It's reasonably priced and works amazing every time!
heather s.
flint, mi
Dry mouth leads To cavities. this is a great product to increase saliva flow. the price is pretty reasonable to. good buy!
Amy S.
Este producto en que cosiste exactamente, es decir, es un esprai para la boca, pero que hace??
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this for?
C V.
Does it have a bad taste?
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What does this product taste like?
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Is this effective for singers?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
What flavor is this product, or is there no flavor, and how well does it work?