Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner

Cucumber Facial Toner (12 oz.)

Combo acne prone skin, would anyone recommend?
Would you reccomend this over the other scents? I currently use the lavender but I've been thinking of switching to this once I run out, I love cucumber but it can be hit or miss
I Love how feel in my fface ?
Start your review of Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner!
Bluffton, SC
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Alanna C.
Purchased at: Target
Doesn’t make you feel dried out or heavy. It is so light and refreshing and makes Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner you have a nice clean feeling! Would highly recommend as a toner at a good price point. It completes my morning and night routine after heavy workouts and working outside all day :) #thayerswitchhazeltoner
Martinez, CA
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Yessica P.
First I got a smaller one to try. So far I like it because is very gentle on my skin and smells good, you can feel the refreshing sensation after use it. It’s great! I’m buying a bigger one
Oxford, MS
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Target
Got this toner and now I know why it is a fan favorite. I got the cucumber one because I am usually opposed the antiseptic qualities of Witch Hazel. The cucumber deleted the astringent quality and gives it a sweet cooling sensation. Can't wait to try more.
Frederick, MD
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this toner I’ve been using it for a long long time.I’ve got my boyfriend into it and he loves her as well. I use it every night before bed with my night routine and now he’s also doing it as well😂😂
Greenwich, NY
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Emmalee C.
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend and I both use and love this product. I have repurchased several times over the past year. I get this at target!
Santa Monica, CA
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Bernice C.
I got this as a sample and this is a great daily toner. I've tried many different toners...expensive ones to drugstore ones...and I must say this is my favorite. It's refreshing and smells good and gentle on the skin. I've been using it for a little less than a year and I have no complaints.
Mission, TX
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Ruby A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product and has helped my skin a lot in the past but recently heard it contains to much alcohol so I don’t use it as often but overall it’s good! I like that it contains Aloe Vera!!!!
Nanuet, NY
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Maria Rezchelle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has its hits and misses. I like it because it's affordable. You get 12 ounces of toner at an affordable price. I have used it for 3 months now, but the bottle is still half full. With regard to its performance, I haven't seen any. It did not moisturize my face or shrink the appearance of pores like what I've experienced with other toners. So, if you will ask me if I will repurchase, I will not.
Overland Park, KS
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Erika L.
Omg I’m OBSESSED with this product! I use it every morning with a cottonball all over my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed! The cucumber smell is so refreshing and amazing in the morning! Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner
Auburn, WA
Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner uploaded by Dulce S.
I love love Thayers Cucumber Facial Toner it smells amazing and really helps my skin feel nice and fresh! I apply it every night before going to sleep☺️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Utica, NY