Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz)

by Thayers

Blemish Toner (12 oz)

Does this really help prevent and clear breakouts?
Start your review of Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz)!
Gracie M.
minneapolis
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I needed a cheap alternative for my expensive toner. This is the exact same thing but it’s only under $10. Very well priced
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Alicia B.
This is great to keep around for times when skin is breaking out. I don’t get acne often but if I do get a blemish, this clears it right up. It can be drying if used frequently, so I try to keep it to only using when needed.
Kyleigh K.
Fredonia, NY
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Kyleigh K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just recently started using this, and I can tell a huge difference in my skin already. The redness in my cheeks has gone down & im not breaking outs much. My pores are shrinking as well. This has a great light lemon scent! I plan on keeping this in my skincare routine for awhile!!
Oleksandra S.
Portland, OR
I like a lot this alcohol-free toner! Highly recommend for acne skin. I use my prescription every day, so my skin extrimely dry now..Before go to bed I apply this toner and feel really fresh after toner apply my moisturizer. Active ingredient -salicylic Acid 2% Photo 1 - my skin before applying Photo 2 - after
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Kelli B.
This Toner is alcohol free with Tea Tree Oil and Salicylic Acid to help treat and prevent blemishes. The Witch Hazel in this Toner helps soothe the skin and controls oil production.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
This toner gives a bit of a “ sting or tingle “ but it does feel great I use it about 3 times a week because it is drying. I follow up with some hydration drops and a nighttime face cream . I like the smell and it does give that squeaky clean feel that can be drying .
Schanina W.
Lees Summit, MO
Swipe after face cleanser of choice to remove excess dirt and begin the skin PH process.
Caroline S.
Sims, NC
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Caroline S.
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Caroline S.
This product is really great! It really clear your skin and takes all of the dirt, etc., off your face, leaving you with such a clean feeling. It is a daily must for me! I love the way it makes my skin feel. Definitely recommend!
Azurite R.
Las Vegas, NV
Thayers Blemish Toner (12 oz) uploaded by Azurite R.
Hands down the best! I Highly recommend this brand! If you are looking for something that will keep break outs and pimples away, This is it! I use this in my acne routine with other skin care products. Very gentle on skin and does not burn like other products I use! Tingly sensation to know its working. But my go to and will be a forever customer unless they change formula.
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Just started using this product and all I have to say is wow! This stuff is amazing I started noticing a big difference in my face with my blemish it’s sad I’m just now knowing about this product! It smells amazing! This is all natural as well! Highly recommended and price is great! ✔️✔️ #face #skincare