BY THAYERS #38 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Cucumber Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Cools A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner, With A Fresh Cooling, Fragrance-Free Natural Aromatic Cucumber Extract. Thayers&Reg; Developed This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin, Adding Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And As An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Fragrance-Free Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have sensitive normal oily combination skin. Is this good to he...1 Answers
  • I love this stuff and get it from Amazon. Anybody know a drug or be...3 Answers
  • Where can I Purchase this? 7 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula TonerCucumber
  • "This is great to normalize sensitive skin without drying it out." in 1 review
Angela Q.
Angela Q.
Farmington, CT
I purchased this toner on Amazon to try something new after using Tea Tree Water toner from LUSH. This toner was a much better value as I received much more product for the money. I recommend using this toner with a cotton swab to apply a very light amount to the skin; it helps make my skin look more clear and even and aids in diminishing the appearance of my pores. On times when I've run out of cotton swabs, I've tried applying it with my fingers, and it's left a bit of a residue, so it's much better with swabs.
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
I am currently still finishing this toner. But anything that has alcohol-free, and has a simple list of ingredients always calls my attention. This toner is gentle, soothing, and has a nice smell of cucumber and it also does not dry my skin at all. It did help with reducing the redness from my face and hasn't broken me out. It's not really a miracle toner, but for the price and it's gentleness it's a nice product to have for a little boost in your skincare. Would definitely buy again in the future.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Mesa, AZ
Thayers Witch Hazel is the product you wish someone had told you about earlier. This thing is a steam for troublesome skin. I discovered it when I had a nose piercing go completely awry wroth an infection. I was too embarrassed to even go to work, but a swipe of Thayers morning and night and all signs of infection were completely gone. I WAS STUNNED. This product helped me worth breakouts and general redness so I've continued using it daily. One of my absolute best skin discoveries.
Ciara J.
Ciara J.
Valdosta, GA
I actually heard about this product from Hey Fran Hey on YouTube! The formula is very gentle on the skin and it has a refreshing cucumber scent! I honestly love this product because it is very gentle, however depending on where you buy it, the price varies. I purchased mine from Amazon and it was around $9 or so. I would purchase again, but I am currently trying out different products. Even so, I know I will come back to this product at some point!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I used this for awhile and noticed it was drying out my skin so I stopped. When I stopped, i noticed that my face was red and I was getting more acne break outs than normal (bc of stress etc). I started using it again and my acne and redness has slowed down significantly. I wish I didn't stop using it. It is drying (I have dry skin already), but I make sure I moisturize enough and I will continue to use it until I find something better.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
This is one of my favorite toner's out there. This specific one has a great soothing texture when you put it on because of the aloe in it. I really like using this in the summer because it also counts as a great soother for burns or dry skin. It is cheaper to order it on amazon. If you don't like the aloe it also comes in a few other scents and types for dry skin, rose water and lemon are some of my other favorites.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Reseda
I am currently using this because of previous reviews about it being helpful for getting rid of acne scars/preventing acne. I'm not sure about this claim so far as it has only been a few weeks of use for me but so far so good. I think it's helping keep my acne in control and I love the feeling of applying it to clean skin after washing. I also want to try the alive Vera version after I'm done with this bottle.
Baliey F.
Baliey F.
West Palm Bch, FL
This toner is a staple in my beauty routine. I use this after using Bioderma and then CeraVe moisturizing cleanser on my Clarisonic Mia2 (normal brush heads). I apply this toner on a cotton bad and swipe over my face before applying moisturizer and tretinoin. It's soothing, doesn't sting and does not cause the tightening effect that so many toners can cause. I also love the light, refreshing scent.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this stuff on everything! I've been using this product since my twenties and now I'm 37! Tried and true. I use it as a cooling and moisturizing agent. Great for an irritated pimple. Awesome in the bikini area after shaving or using a depilatory. Nice for soothing boos boos of any kind. I pray that never stop making this product! Its my holy grail of toners. Pleasant scent and economical!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this toner. I always used store brand witch hazel, but it smelled disgusting, and this one smells way less harsh. Plus, the aloe vera is very refreshing, and perfect for summer. I got this as a sample with my monthly Bestowed box almost a year ago, and I'm just finishing it up now. I will definitely buy it again, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good, natural toner.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Where can I Purchase this?
Allegra S.
Allegra S.
Lafayette, IN
I love this stuff and get it from Amazon. Anybody know a drug or beauty store (or maybe supermarket chain?) that I can buy it from also?
Rebeccah A.
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
I have oily skin and also breakout, I would love to use this as a toner, but I was also wondering if I have rough skin on my face from past ance scars, will this help to smooth it out?
Osma H.
Osma H.
I have sensitive normal oily combination skin. Is this good to help with oil control?
Joi D.
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
Does this help with dryness?