BY THAYERS #65 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Unscented Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Cleanses A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel Toner. Thayers&Reg; Developed This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin, Adding Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And&Nbsp;As An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Fragrance-Free Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't notice a difference in my skin at all but I liked how this didn't severely dry out my skin like many other witch hazel toners in the market. I also appreciated the value of it, you get a lot for around $4. I've been using it 6 months daily and only halfway gone.
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this to help with dark spots on my face. I was consistent and noticed a changed on my face my acne scars started to lighten up and this product is a staple in my face care routine my skins tone on my face is more even and also brightens my face up
Violet L.
Bellingham, WA
Definitely need to mosturize after using this product. It does it's job of closing pores well and is a great natural option. I would say it was effective and would reccomend it to my friends. It is a refreshing toner to use after cleansing for sure.
Annie H.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my fave toners. not harsh, makes my face feel even cleaner than just washing. makes my skin glow-y, especially my cheeks, which is my problem area. BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. great product and don’t have to spend an arm and a leg!
makeup l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I doubt the skeptics were a large part of Christie's motivation to release her latest book Timeless Beauty which describes her journey, but as an added bonus, all those in doubt of her methods will now have to come up with something else to talk about
Emma M.
Stratham
Works fantastic! My skin felt amazing after using this product. Easy to use. Smells great but the smell is not an overwhelming heavy scent. I like knowing it is alcohol free and also has aloe Vera in it
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite facial toner for the price point. The point of toner is to help shrink after deep cleansing and prior to Applying makeup so that pores are minimized and less likely to fill with product/sebum. It's a great thing to help prevent recurring black heads. I like this toner because it doesn't contain alcohol (which is harsh and dries out skin) and it is softly scented and not over powering. Since adding this to my skin care regimen, I've noticed fewer black heads. I would definitely recommend.
laura a.
Garden grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COMBINATION SKIN is my skin type. I love trying new skin care because I like to wear minimal makeup during school or work so I want my face to be clear. I apply this after I cleanse my face and i noticed major changes. I don't get really big pimples but I do get those small red pimples but once I do this my face feels so soft and the red pimples are minimized. I recommend this to all my friends.
Shelby M.
Evansville
I absolutely love this toner, and am incredibly happy to have discovered it. I use it twice daily, once in the morning before applying moisturizer and once in the evening before doing my evening routine. It's incredibly soothing, and it isn't drying like a lot of other toners are because it doesn't contain alcohol. I have also noticed when using it in combination with my Body Shop Tea Tree Oil face wash, my acne has cleared up and faded over time. It's also a really great value, and works amazingly for the price. I highly recommend this toner, and can't imagine using another one.
Jessica K.
Ceres, CA
I've been using witch hazel as a toner since I was a teen/early 20s. This is one of those products that's just simply a classic. I always have a bottle of witch hazel on hand, but don't use it daily anymore. I've found other toners I love a lot more. I do love putting some of this on a q-tip and love to put it around my brows after I tweeze them a bit. Never over tweeze though!! Just had to add that in. I find it very refreshing for that and if I feel I need a deeper clean I always reach for this product. Also, if I happen to get a little bit of a sunburn or if I'm breaking out, i love to put a little on a cotton round and wipe it gently on the areas needed. Overall, a great and very affordable product to have on hand at all times.