BY THAYERS

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I originally bought this as an aid to help relieve my chigger bites that I received from a call at work. I was coveredddd. This definitely helped, and now I use it to refresh after working outside in the yard. I've found that it also helps keep mosquitoes away. And it's a good make up remover.
Andrea C.
San diego, ca
This toner is a staple in my cabinet. It's really refreshing on my skin and doesn't have any funky smells. It's not sticky at all either like some toners I've tried before. Plus, the price is great for a product that works so well. The bottle design is really cute too and l love the way it looks with all my other products.
Lindsey C.
This toner is absolutely incredible! It's does exactly what it is supposed to for your skin. I am someone who has oily skin, but it is oily and it has helped soothe my skin and also help fight breakout. I will continue to use this product until I die it is so good!!!
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
i love using this toner on my face for my acne prone skin. i like it because it's alcohol-free which keeps my skin from overdrying. the aloe vera and lavender are very soothing for my skin. the smell isn't strong and overwhelming which is something i look for when i purchase skincare products.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
This has been a holy grail product in my cabinet for about three years, I have repurchased it about or 6 times not I believe. It balances my skin, and is alcohol free so it's not irritating and is great for sensitive skin. I cannot rave about this stuff enough. If you haven't purchased it I would highly recommend that you do.
Lia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Ye ol' faithful. My first toner and one of my favorites. The bottle lasts for-ev-er, it's so cheap, and, best of all, it works! After a brief period of chin breakouts, my pores started to get smaller. When I stopped using it for a few days on vacation I immediately noticed a difference. This is a staple in my routine and I always find myself going back to it.
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this as my facial toner almost everyday. It is not harsh on my face at all and I love the scent. It is light, refreshing, and leaves my face with a very clean feeling. The ingredients are also all natural which is a big plus for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Monique S.
This is a great product with multiple uses. I use it as a toner as part of my facial care routine and also as a scalp cleanser in between shampoos when I wear my hair braided or twisted. It's non-drying, refreshing, and smells nice.
Lindsey h.
I use this EVERYDAY - it keeps my dry skin smooth and I love the smell. Definitely recommend. It's not pricey and you can find it at most drug or grocery stores. I repurchase this when I run out but it lasts me about 6 months!!!
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been breaking out insanely over the last 8 months and I kept changing everything in my skincare except my toner. I finally switched it after hearing that this is very good for acne-prone skin, and I don't see myself ever switching to another toner again. This helped my skin calm down and clear out my pores.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?