BY THAYERS #78 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Christina Y.
I got hooked onto witch hazel since my roommate had a bottle. She purchased hers in the rose scent but I purchased mine in the lavender scent. I have to say though that scent wise, I prefer the rose much more than the lavender. However both witch hazels do an incredible job the only difference would be the scent.
Katrina R.
I bought this product at whole foods because I heard good reviews about it. While in the beginning, it worked pretty well, it didn't feel strong enough for my skin. After a couple months, I began breaking out again and I decided to switch. It smells really good and is awesome to use when you have an itchy bug bite!
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
It calms my skin a little tiny bit but I stopped using it because it wasn't as great a result as I'd expect. The smell of this one is bad. The rose is better but the lavender reminds me of baby wipes from the 1980s. Not a relaxing lavender but an awful medicinal one.
Quince C.
San Francisco, CA
First I like the smell of the rose petal a lot more than the lavender one. When I first started using the lavender one it smelled like some weird branded hand soap. tbh. But did not disappoint me for its purpose. Very hydrating after use, refreshes the skin a lot.
Domenique W.
Hollywood, FL
I wish I could give this product 3 and a half stars. It helps reduce pimple sizes if ever I have a breakout but it's much too drying for my skin. I tend to use it more to cleanse my scalp after my workouts (I have braided in hair extensions).
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product. I use it on my face almost daily! It smells good, it's non irritating and it makes my skin feel amazing! I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!
Katelyn S.
Seattle, WA
I always try to use natural beauty products and absolutely love this brand. I make some of my own cosmetics, and this product has been a great addition to many of the recipes. It also is great on its own to be used as a toner.
Nik J.
Winston Salem, NC
This toner is everything to me!! I've been using it for about 2 years straight! It leaves my skin so moist! Sometime i can use this without adding a moisturizer afters.
Akia C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have used this product every day for the past 6 months .. with such a large container, you definitely get your monies worth!

As with most things lavender, this toner was very calming and is great for sensitive skin
Ashley  H.
Rochester, MI
I love this stuff! Perfect to get that extra makeup off! I use this everyday in the summer and about twice a week in the winter just because this dries my face out if over used. I use rose water in the winter
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?