BY THAYERS

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Amber M.
i LOOOOVE this toner! never makes my face feel sticky and it is amazing for sunburns and hyper pigmentation on my face! doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. highly recommens.
Kimberly R.
Yes! Get this right now! There isn’t a better toner out there than I swear by than this one! The aloe is sooo nice for after a day in the sun - plus the LAVENDER! 🙌🙌 yes! Amazing!
Martha B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! It is perfect for dry skin, it doesn’t have an overpowering scent. It is gentle for all kinds of skin. I bought mine at target. I will continue to repurchase!
Kalyn P.
I have dehydrated skin, so I have to be careful with toners. Both witch hazel and lavender are calming and soothing for the skin while still being antiseptic, so this product further cleanses the skin without disrupting the acid mantle or pulling moisture from the skin AND calms redness, itchiness, general discomfort. I love this product, though it can be difficult to find. It's worth the search because of the added lavender. It's inexpensive but costs more than plain witch hazel. The scent of the lavender is quite soothing to the senses as well.
Helen P.
I've used Thayer's Witch Hazel toner for a few years now, and it really does wonders for keeping my face balanced and refreshed. They are especially useful in the summer when my skin produces much more oil. I like to use Thayer's toner in my acne-fighting routine and while I can't determine whether it definitely prevents breakouts, it certainly doesn't cause them. I would be careful about using any toner in the winter if you are prone to dry skin in the cold, as I experienced with it this past winter. Otherwise, I would rate this toner a 5 for performance, but take one off as I am not partial to the not-so-floral scent of the Lavender toner.
Meghan N.
I tend to stay away from toners/astringents because all of the ones I've used in the past had alcohol as the first ingredient. It dried my face out like crazy and caused me to breakout more. I found this at Target, didn't see alcohol listed on the back, and I adored the packaging. I see a huge difference in my skin! It feels and looks cleaner and less dull and doesn't make my skin dry. It smells amazing because of the aloe and lavender. You're also getting quite a lot for only about $10. It's honestly my favorite part of my skincare routine because it just feels so refreshing. I love it!
Sindy A.
Miramar, FL
I can't live without this toner! It is extremely gentle on my dry skin, it gets rid of any resiude my cleanser may have not removed and preps my skin for my serums and moisturizers. I like its simple yet effective ingredients and of course its price! I have tried a lot of other toners, including some that were waaay more expensive but this is my favorite so far. Highly recommended!
Victoria P.
Norfolk, VA
Wanted to love it but noticed it still wasn’t picking up all of the dirt and grime from my da. Left me feeling very moisturized but after a few hours or such it would leave me face feeling super oily
Christine K.
Peoria, IL
This is a great toner. The aloe and lavender calms redness, and since it's alcohol-free, I never experience any irritation or dryness. I'd classify the price as economical (roughly $10/bottle), seeing as it lasts me 2-3 months. If you're wanting a toner on the cheap but do not want to sacrifice the quality of ingredients, I'd definitely check this one out!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a huge thayers fan. I first got hooked after trying the rose witch hazel version but I haven't been able to find it anywhere since! I settled on lavender and the scent is really nice. I have generally oily skin and I feel like this toner helps to keep me balanced. It's moisturizing but also very deep cleaning-- it always manages to get more off than my soap can.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?

Vitamin Shoppe