BY THAYERS

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
My skin doesn’t tolerate witch hazel all that well but this was relatively mild in comparison to others I have tried. The one I used was rose scented which was a bit strong throughout the day but overall the product worked well.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this toner, apart from the rose water toner i use this definitely comes second. Super inexpensive, bought in GNC. Very little to none alcohol smell but leaves ur face smelling and feeling cleaner than ever
Tanya B.
Bakersfield
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I noticed that other witch hazel toners were too harsh since I do have sensitive skin. This one is just perfect and the price is great. I use it everyday after cleansing my face. I would recommend this to everyone, regardless of skin type.
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
I absolutely love this toner! I have oily skin (lately it's more combo) and I have acne prone skin. I was having a bad week since it's that time of the month and had breakouts that were so red and painful. I just felt my skin was stressed out and came across this at target. It's smells so good, very soothing lavender scent that doesn't linger long. I added moisturizer because I was having some dry spot on my face but I tried not to put some on for a couple minutes and my skin didn't feel dried out by the product it felt SO SMOOTH within 2 hours all my breakouts and redness went down and even noticed my pores shrunk! I've had such bad luck with acne products but THIS..Three days using it so far and my pores are much smaller my breakouts minimized so much. It's like this product gave my skin the boost it needed. I definitely recommend it. Just try it out and if you don't like it you can return it but I will guarantee you won't. I also have very sensitive skin around this time too so I know this works great 👍
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
Great toner! I use this everyday in my skin care routine. Toner has a nice lavender smell. All of the ingredients are natural and it makes my face feel really soft! I definitely recommend this toner for anyone with dry skin.
Allison S.
This toner is just ok in my books. I found the smell to be very strong and I didn’t really notice any change in my skin while using. I’d maybe try out the ones with spray bottle lids, but this was a miss for me.
Savannah P.
I recently purchased this toner because I wanted to try an alcohol-free, natural toner (and I chose the lavender specifically for its natural astringent properties). I've been using the Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner for years, which does work well and it contains quite a few of the same ingredients as the Thayers toner; however, the Thayers toner is alcohol-free and natural! I am happy to say that I've been very pleased with the Thayers toner so far. It has a light, refreshing smell that doesn't linger or irritate my skin. I have dry skin with occasional breakouts and sensitivity, but the Thayers toner did not dry out my skin or cause any breakouts. I don't notice a huge difference in my skin since switching to this toner, but I appreciate that it's natural and alcohol-free. I will continue to use this toner because it does not cause breakouts, sensitivity, or dryness- instead, it seems to be an effective natural toner that I use after cleansing.
Kat M.
A nice non irritating toner. The scent is a little soapy and strong but tolerable. I don't know if it does anything for my skin but it certainly helps to prep my skin for moisturizer after cleansing.
Amber M.
i LOOOOVE this toner! never makes my face feel sticky and it is amazing for sunburns and hyper pigmentation on my face! doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. highly recommens.
Kimberly R.
Yes! Get this right now! There isn’t a better toner out there than I swear by than this one! The aloe is sooo nice for after a day in the sun - plus the LAVENDER! 🙌🙌 yes! Amazing!
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?