BY THAYERS #85 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Amber M.
i LOOOOVE this toner! never makes my face feel sticky and it is amazing for sunburns and hyper pigmentation on my face! doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. highly recommens.
Kalyn P.
I have dehydrated skin, so I have to be careful with toners. Both witch hazel and lavender are calming and soothing for the skin while still being antiseptic, so this product further cleanses the skin without disrupting the acid mantle or pulling moisture from the skin AND calms redness, itchiness, general discomfort. I love this product, though it can be difficult to find. It's worth the search because of the added lavender. It's inexpensive but costs more than plain witch hazel. The scent of the lavender is quite soothing to the senses as well.
Kasey J.
So far so good it's A little expensive but definitely worth it. I used a different witch hazel in the past but the results of this product are nice! Makes me skin feel Moisturized but clean. The bottle last a While
Helen P.
I've used Thayer's Witch Hazel toner for a few years now, and it really does wonders for keeping my face balanced and refreshed. They are especially useful in the summer when my skin produces much more oil. I like to use Thayer's toner in my acne-fighting routine and while I can't determine whether it definitely prevents breakouts, it certainly doesn't cause them. I would be careful about using any toner in the winter if you are prone to dry skin in the cold, as I experienced with it this past winter. Otherwise, I would rate this toner a 5 for performance, but take one off as I am not partial to the not-so-floral scent of the Lavender toner.
Sindy A.
Miramar, FL
I can't live without this toner! It is extremely gentle on my dry skin, it gets rid of any resiude my cleanser may have not removed and preps my skin for my serums and moisturizers. I like its simple yet effective ingredients and of course its price! I have tried a lot of other toners, including some that were waaay more expensive but this is my favorite so far. Highly recommended!
Christine K.
Peoria, IL
This is a great toner. The aloe and lavender calms redness, and since it's alcohol-free, I never experience any irritation or dryness. I'd classify the price as economical (roughly $10/bottle), seeing as it lasts me 2-3 months. If you're wanting a toner on the cheap but do not want to sacrifice the quality of ingredients, I'd definitely check this one out!
Duncan B.
Beaverton, OR
This toner is fantastic! The lavender smells so clean and refreshing. The bottle is pretty inexpensive but it will last a long time. Great for a quick clean swipe on your face on the days you're not wearing makeup. I use mine every day after I wash my face and before putting on moisturizer. Definitely recommend, especially for those fighting acne!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a huge thayers fan. I first got hooked after trying the rose witch hazel version but I haven't been able to find it anywhere since! I settled on lavender and the scent is really nice. I have generally oily skin and I feel like this toner helps to keep me balanced. It's moisturizing but also very deep cleaning-- it always manages to get more off than my soap can.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
I originally bought this as an aid to help relieve my chigger bites that I received from a call at work. I was coveredddd. This definitely helped, and now I use it to refresh after working outside in the yard. I've found that it also helps keep mosquitoes away. And it's a good make up remover.
Shawnna C.
Beaumont, CA
My 2 teen daughter's and I love using Thayers With Hazel Lavendar with Aloe Vera formula. It works great and makes our face feel nice and refreshed and it smells good too.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?