BY THAYERS #80 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been breaking out insanely over the last 8 months and I kept changing everything in my skincare except my toner. I finally switched it after hearing that this is very good for acne-prone skin, and I don't see myself ever switching to another toner again. This helped my skin calm down and clear out my pores.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this product. It sold me that everything in it was all natural. In addition to being all natural, it smells fantastic. I use this as a second step in my facial routine and it works wonders. It helps balance out the oil in my face and it has also helped remove extra impurities lingering in my pores as well as remove dry bumps I had on my face and arms from dry skin.
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
I love Thayers witch hazel. It's an alcohol free toner with an Aloe Vera formula and smells devine. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and I've noticed my face looks clear! My blackheads have also been to a minimum, which I'm very happy about. I will continue to use this product for as long as I can!
Bridgette F.
This helped clean the last of my makeup off. It helped me just feel really clean and refreshed. It has a light scent, nothing overwhelming. I used it once to twice a day- morning and night. I wouldn't say this did anything for my pores per say, but it definitely got my skin clean without over drying it.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for a few months. I haven't seen any significant difference but it does make my face feel clean. I like that it is gentle and a budget-friendly option for a toner. I have also tried using it for spot treatment as some people suggest but it has not been effective for me.
amber g.
Mount Pleasant
I absolutely LOVE this toner! I use it almost every day morning and night! the smell is light but relaxing. I feel like it is a great value for the price. The only con is that I love it so much I go through it pretty quickly! I would hands down recommend this to every single person!
Riya D.
I picked this toner in rose version and omg it smells amazing and it really works. I bought this from Amazon and it totally net my expectations. I used it once a week and part of every facial. I find myself using this with a cotton ball every day after coming from ! I love it
Elena H.
Redondo Beach, CA
Great everyday product. This product is key to my skin care regimen . I bought it at Target and the Lavender smells amazing. I use it everyday after I wash my face and I would recommend this product especially to people who are trying to overcome acne because it truly works miracles for me and my stubborn skin
Lindsey H.
I love that this has aloe and lavender in it. These are my two favorite ingriedients for sensitive skin. I find it calming and helpful for breakouts. I wish it was more moisturizing. It does help tone and tighten my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some gentle oil and acne control.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Thayer's alcohol-free toner with Lavender is a great staple for everyday skincare. The formula doesn't have any alcohol in it so it is good for people with sensitive skin. Poring a little bit onto a cotton ball goes a long way for a quick cleanse and moisture pick-me-up.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?