BY THAYERS #78 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Carley C.
Iowa City, IA
I use this toner after I cleanse. It helps get the last bit of dirt off my face. Then I'll apply my moisturizer and the rest of my morning routine. This is the most gentle toner I've used. It doesn't have any harsh alcohols in it, and is natural. It's helped with my combination skin, that seems to get a little oily around midday. Great buy!! Got it at Target, but I'm sure there's other locations to purchase!
Katie C.
Denver, CO
I love Thayers! I use this product daily as a toner and it works so well! It leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I love that this product is gentle and natural yet helps keep my skin clear of acne and blemishes. It's awesome for getting rid of puffy eyes in the morning as well as works great as a makeup remover at night. I even use it if I get scratches or bug bites anywhere as it helps to heal the skin quickly. I highly recommend this product over high end toners out there.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this toner. It's done wonders for my skin. I've been using it for 6 months. I was finally able to buy it at Target and the price was definitely wallet breaking. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a Cruelty free product that works!
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
Thayers is my favorite brand for toner and one that I will recommend to everyone. I prefer the aloe formula over the lavender. I felt like it was slightly more soothing, which is why I'll give the lavender 4 instead of 5 stars. For $10, this lasts about 2 months with me using it twice a day every day. Very moisturizing and my pores have definitely gotten smaller since I started using it.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
Although the packaging is different, these are the same products. I have been looking for an organic toner that would be gentle and non-drying on my sensitive skin. This is definitely it! I use it every day after washing my face. It doesn't have a super strong scent, and leaves my skin looking so good!
Lia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Ye ol' faithful. My first toner and one of my favorites. The bottle lasts for-ev-er, it's so cheap, and, best of all, it works! After a brief period of chin breakouts, my pores started to get smaller. When I stopped using it for a few days on vacation I immediately noticed a difference. This is a staple in my routine and I always find myself going back to it.
Nicole E.
This toner saved my life after I gave birth to my first child. The pads that they gave me in the hospital had witch hazel with alcohol which seem to irritate things further. I purchased this and used it to help keep things clean and it also significantly helped with healing and itching. This is a great product since it is alcohol free.
Kelcey C.
Lees Summit, MO
I've been using Thayer's alcohol free lavender witch hazel as a toner for the past few months. I cannot reccomend this product enough! I've been dealing with dry skin since my third pregnancy, and this witch hazel tones without drying out or burning my skin even more. It has a pleasantly soothing lavender smell as well. The best part is, this toner is SO cost effective, and I can find it at my local Target. Love it!
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been breaking out insanely over the last 8 months and I kept changing everything in my skincare except my toner. I finally switched it after hearing that this is very good for acne-prone skin, and I don't see myself ever switching to another toner again. This helped my skin calm down and clear out my pores.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this product. It sold me that everything in it was all natural. In addition to being all natural, it smells fantastic. I use this as a second step in my facial routine and it works wonders. It helps balance out the oil in my face and it has also helped remove extra impurities lingering in my pores as well as remove dry bumps I had on my face and arms from dry skin.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?