BY THAYERS #82 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Sasha P.
Kaneohe, HI
Love love love this stuff, smells great! I can feel it tightening up my skin & refreshing it although it’s not too harsh on my sensitive skin which is a major plus for me. It is a little pricey but you do only need a little bit on a cotton ball or swab with each use so it lasts quite a while.
Maxine T.
Long Beach
Love the smell of this product, and I do notice it get rid of that extra dirt and grime my makeup removers, cleansers, and micellar water miss. But other than that I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin. Definitely a good price point though so I would still recommend trying it!
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
For a drug store product this is great. I like natural products and this one is definitely gentle on skin. It was less than $10 and lasts a long time. I used a cotton pad after washing at nighttime to help soothe my skin and tighten my pores up to avoid breakouts. I would recommend!
Lisa W.
I use this toner in the morning to wipe away the dirt and oil that had accumulated throughout the night and it's amazing to see how much oil my skin produces while I sleep!  It has a nice settle lavender scent that I really like and it's quite gentle on my skin.
Jazmin O.
Mission, TX
This is my favorite facial skincare product! I use it in the morning, at night before bed, and after workouts. It has been two months since I started using it and my pores are smaller, my skin looks brighter, dry/oily skin isn't a big problem anymore, and I break out less during my period and the pimples are smaller and less noticeable as well. You'd be suprised how much makeup is left even after you wash your face! This takes it all off and leaves your skin feeling amazing. The smell is lovely too. I love everything about it!
Christine R.
Elkhart, IN
This toner is perfect. I found that my old astringent was too drying and switched to this. This does not dry my skin out and leaves it feeling refreshed. The fragrance is not overpowering. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this.
Breyana D.
Murrieta, CA
Love this stuff! I love the lavender smell too. I like to use it after I wash my face to get off any harsh water chemicals or any left over makeup. I do notice it hydrates my face instantly too, it takes away that tight feeling after cleansing.
BrianaDamrow D.
Dallas
I love this product. It amazes me how I clean my face - and this product still pulls up dirt on the cotton ball. The scent is wonderful. It it is light on the skin.
Vanessa® K.
Rifle
I saw this on Pinterest and heard many good things about it so I had to try it... And I love it! Smells wonderful and is alcohol free so it is very gentle. I would most definitely recommend it!!
Zochilth F.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually use this to clean my face or before I cleanse it. As well as I use it before I apply my sunscreen and tint. Doesn’t sting or leave the skin dry. Others have made me break out and sting but this one is alcohol-free.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?