BY THAYERS #93 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Christylle I.
This Lavender toner is my holy grail. It keeps my skin at bay and never disappoints. It helps with redness and keeping my acne calm. I’ve gone through 10+ bottles.
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
For a drug store product this is great. I like natural products and this one is definitely gentle on skin. It was less than $10 and lasts a long time. I used a cotton pad after washing at nighttime to help soothe my skin and tighten my pores up to avoid breakouts. I would recommend!
Lisa W.
I use this toner in the morning to wipe away the dirt and oil that had accumulated throughout the night and it's amazing to see how much oil my skin produces while I sleep!  It has a nice settle lavender scent that I really like and it's quite gentle on my skin.
Riya D.
I picked this toner in rose version and omg it smells amazing and it really works. I bought this from Amazon and it totally net my expectations. I used it once a week and part of every facial. I find myself using this with a cotton ball every day after coming from ! I love it
Grace K.
I use Thayers lavender alcohol-free witch hazel in my skincare regimen just about every day. It's the perfect natural alternative to alcohol-based astringents. It effectively takes away redness and closes pores. Also, it has a pleasant scent. I will continue to use this product and I recommend it highly.
Christine R.
Elkhart, IN
This toner is perfect. I found that my old astringent was too drying and switched to this. This does not dry my skin out and leaves it feeling refreshed. The fragrance is not overpowering. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this toner, apart from the rose water toner i use this definitely comes second. Super inexpensive, bought in GNC. Very little to none alcohol smell but leaves ur face smelling and feeling cleaner than ever
Samie G.
Great toner! I use this everyday in my skin care routine. Toner has a nice lavender smell. All of the ingredients are natural and it makes my face feel really soft! I definitely recommend this toner for anyone with dry skin.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
My skin doesn’t tolerate witch hazel all that well but this was relatively mild in comparison to others I have tried. The one I used was rose scented which was a bit strong throughout the day but overall the product worked well.
Vanessa® K.
Rifle
I saw this on Pinterest and heard many good things about it so I had to try it... And I love it! Smells wonderful and is alcohol free so it is very gentle. I would most definitely recommend it!!
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?