BY THAYERS #85 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Toni T.
Blind bay , BC
I keep coming back to thayers. Love that it is natural and the lavender scent is soothing and nice on my skin. A little bit on the pricey side unless you find it on sale around $17.00 CAD not on sale
diana g.
I've just recently started using this so perhaps it isn't the best time to write a review. This product smells quite nice, generally I hate lavender but this isn't assaulting to my senses. It doesn't feel tight on my skin. It has no alcohol unlike some drugstore toners. Because of the witch hazel it is good for my combo skin. It's relatively natural which I prefer to god knows what ingredients but because of that it is a bit more expensive than the drugstore toners.
Iralis C.
Cabo Rojo
I have really dry, sensitive skin. I was using a very expensive toner before this one by Lancome but it was really harsh on my skin and made me even more dry. I decided to try this one and I love it. It has a very faint lavender smell but is not off putting, it's actually quite nice. It doesn't break me out of overly dry my skin. I use it every morning and night after cleanser and follow it with a moisturizer.
Rhea M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Hands down, my HG toner. Great price, and value! Does exactly what it says, moisturizing, yet effective for acne breakouts. To be honest, I add about twenty drops of lavender and tea tree oil into this toner to help prevent breakouts. Love this!!!
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
I use this toner every day and have done so for the past few years! It lasts an incredibly long time as you don't need very much and is very gentle oh your skin. Definitely worth it, not to mention it smells amazing.
Emma C.
Hanoi
The best toner i have ever tried! This thing really does calm my skin and i can see the texture is smoothr than before. It's gentle for sensitive skin and the lavender scent gives it a plus
hannah W.
Orillia, Ontario
I absoulutely adore this product it has a calming effect on my skin and has definitely reduced the redness and blotchiness i usually expierence it's also very mosturizing i use it as part of both my morning and night routine
Cheryl G.
This is the best ever. Have been using it for several years. Gentle but cleansing. Non drying and the scent is great. I usually add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to the bottle since it is good for your skin. This product us the BEST.
This product amazing. A toner with witch hazel and no alcohol. You can't go wrong. And it doesn't smell unpleasant like some natural products tend to
Courtney B.
Toronto , ON
I got the lavender scented witch hazel, to incorporate into my skin care routine. I love the scent and it's a good value for the price.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?