BY THAYERS #96 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Brie v.
Bellingham, WA
Use this everyday day. Great to provide balance to my skin. Non-drying/irritating. If you've ever used which hazel...this one actually has a pleasant scent. Lasts forever.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL
Use to ease discomfort and promote healing with multiple skin ailments and inflammation without the burn and drying effects of alcohol. Clean fresh scent and no residue.
Amanda M.
Monon, IN
I like how this feels on my skin. I use it to clean up my skin, after being outside and sweating. It doesn't have any alcohol in it, so it wont dry out your skin.
Shawnna C.
Boise, ID
My 2 teen daughter's and I love using Thayers With Hazel Lavendar with Aloe Vera formula. It works great and makes our face feel nice and refreshed and it smells good too.
Rachel P.
Richmond
This is one of my top 10 items in my skincare cabinet. Best best best!! I adore it. It has helped balance my redness and irritation while cleansing beautifully.
Haziel A.
Smells amazing on my skin and although it is a little sticky i am fully on board with how it makes my skin feel in the morning, very clean and clears my acne!
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is AMAZING!!! I discovered this a couple months ago and will never go back to any other toner. This makes my skin feel great and reduces so much redness!
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
I'm still not sure about this product. When I first use it my face feels good and refreshed. Once it dries my face feels dry and abnormally rough and bumpy.
Brittany R.
One of my all time favorite products!
I use it for almost everything, from daily use as a moisturizing astringent, to help take the sting out of bug bites.
Jenny V.
Best Witch Hazel on the market! Alcohol free, natural, and just overall fantastic! Doesn't leave your feeling dry and replenishes the skin after cleansing.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?

back