BY THAYERS #85 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Brittany R.
One of my all time favorite products!
I use it for almost everything, from daily use as a moisturizing astringent, to help take the sting out of bug bites.
Jenny V.
Best Witch Hazel on the market! Alcohol free, natural, and just overall fantastic! Doesn't leave your feeling dry and replenishes the skin after cleansing.
Montana M.
Porum, OK
This is nice and gets the job done, but I like the rose scent much much better.. This one kind of stings my skin, and I just prefer the rose scent more.
Anthony M.
winston salem, NC
Great product. My wife and I use it everyday to clean our face. Makes your face feel fresh and replenished. One of our families favorite product.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Great stuff it really good I put it on my son not much but it really soothes him before bed also his skin looks a smells and fells great
Rachel M.
Minneapolis
This leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have breakout prone skin and didn't noticed any adverse reactions while using this.
Tanille C.
Boston, Massachusetts
I'm obsessed with lavender it smells so good, this toner does dry out my skin it's soothing and I have noticed my skin is toning.
Coryn C.
Gentle on skin but definitely does the job. Makes my skin feel fresh after use. I use morning and night. Well worth the money.
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It's part of my daily routine. It soothes and cleanse the skin. It's so refreshing and it's alcohol free.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
I love this toner for my combination-skin. It's natural and it works! It doesn't dry out my skin, but keeps it under control.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?