BY THAYERS

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner Lavender
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Jaclyn M.
Rosendale, NY
This toner smells great and works great. Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I use it 2-3 times a week and have definitely seen improvement in my skin since using it! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Ann B.
Stuart, FL
Love this stuff! Not harsh and makes your skin feel great and clean. I use it straight on a cotton pad to remove makeup. I mixed 50/50 with fractioned coconut oil to make a gentle eye makeup remover that works great!
Sydney J.
Mansfield, TX
I'm obsessed with this stuff! Every other toner I've tried is super harsh on my skin and ends up drying it out. This one is hydrated and refreshing. It's great for cleaning every last bit of dirt off your face after you wash it, and perfect to use before a serum and then moisturizer. It smells great too!
Lindsey H.
I love that this has aloe and lavender in it. These are my two favorite ingriedients for sensitive skin. I find it calming and helpful for breakouts. I wish it was more moisturizing. It does help tone and tighten my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some gentle oil and acne control.
Britney B.
Portsmouth, VA
Love, love, love this toner. It makes my face feel so fresh. I use this every morning after I wash my face. Very gentle, so gentle it doesn't burn your eyes of it gets in them. You don't feel like you are harming your skin when you're using it.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for a few months. I haven't seen any significant difference but it does make my face feel clean. I like that it is gentle and a budget-friendly option for a toner. I have also tried using it for spot treatment as some people suggest but it has not been effective for me.
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
For a drug store product this is great. I like natural products and this one is definitely gentle on skin. It was less than $10 and lasts a long time. I used a cotton pad after washing at nighttime to help soothe my skin and tighten my pores up to avoid breakouts. I would recommend!
Malica M.
I love this toner. It's organic, gentle, smells good, makes my skin soft, and cleans off what my facial wash doesn't. I can see dirt on the cotton ball. The value is good $7.99 for 12 oz. bottle at Walgreens. You can go into the store and have an associate order it for you with free shipping and you can pick it up at the store.
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I really like this toner a lot, it smells great and it works great as well. I have this one and the rose one too. I have acne prone skin and this is such a great toner for it. Everyone should try this
Lisa W.
I use this toner in the morning to wipe away the dirt and oil that had accumulated throughout the night and it's amazing to see how much oil my skin produces while I sleep!  It has a nice settle lavender scent that I really like and it's quite gentle on my skin.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?

Vitamin Shoppe