BY THAYERS

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to beg...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!" in 7 reviews
Meagan R.
I love Thayers toners so much. They are affordable, effective and use natural ingredients in their products. I have tried the aloe and rose water toner variants before, I was excited to try out the lavender. My skin has been finicky and needed something more soothing/calming than what I had been using. The toner works wonderfully just like the others I have tried, it leaves my skin feeling so calm and cool. My only complaint is the smell of this one. I am normally a fan of lavender scented things but this one is off putting at first. It is nothing too bad though and you get used to the scent the more you use the product, the smell fades away quickly.
April N.
Forest Lake
I bought this because I was looking for an alcohol free toner, after not being able to find my favorite one in alcohol free. And it is one of the beat skincare decisions that I have ever made! I am in love! I love the smell and it genuinely smells like lavender, so it’s very relaxing, calming, and soothing. It leaves my face feeling clean and helps soothe my redness. It definitely exceeded my expectations!
Amanda M.
I love anything lavender and have used other Thayer's products my whole life, not sure how long I've loved this. :) While it smells NOTHING like REAL lavender, whatever it does smell like is fresh, light, and wonderful. (The one time I've ever been ok with the lie that something was lavender-scented. lol.) I can't wait to use this! I have oily skin so I avoid the harshness of astringents or alcohol toners (though my esthetician training makes me believe all skin types should avoid them) so I'm thrilled I can always find an alc.-free option. I don't do a full face wash in the mornings, so I replaced my pricey micellar water with this and haven't looked back. I have tried the cucumber scent as well and it was horrific - the smell, not the function. So, I'm going to stick to my lavender or lavender mint if I can ever find it (I have yet to see this option anywhere in my area, even online). Highly recommend if you find a scent you like. :)
Julia M.
Swampscott , MA
Since introducing this product into my skin care routine, my skin looks amazing. It’s helped remove any weird texture and I’ve even noticed my pores looking smaller. It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. I like to use it to quickly cleanse after the gym or running around. It’s also not harsh on my skin at all!
Tor F.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this recently and I swear it’s even combating my hormonal acne! I don’t know how, but it seems like it keep the acne at bay. I apply it 3 times a day and it’s so refreshing. It burns for a few seconds but that goes away. It never leaves my face feeling dry.
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
one of the most important staples to my skin care routine. it feels so refreshing on my skin and keeps me from getting overly oily. it also helps calm any redness or irritation i have. if i skin a day my skin misses it and i can tell the difference in my skins appearance.
Lea M.
I was hesitant to try another toner as the ones i've tried in the past have dried my skin out and didn't help at all.  However, I was pleasantly surprised by this product.  Non-drying and the fragrance was fantastic; not too strong, subtle.  This is my go-to toner and is used daily.
paige w.
I don’t use this toner much, but it smells good (like baby wipes) and works well too (I have started using Pixi Glow Tonic more often). This is an inexpensive toner, but still efficient. You get a lot of product, too. Next time, I would probably purchase the rose or lavender/mint scent.
Angela M.
I use this toner every morning and night. It has a super light scent to it and feels super refreshing on my skin. I have really sensitive eyes, but swiping the toner over my eyelids doesn't irritate them at all! I believe they sell this at Target for about $10-11, and a whole bottle has lasted me well over a year. It's a great product to start and end my day with.
Sara H.
springfield
This is perfect way to keep your skin healthy! It’s cheap and I bought it from target! It’s very good for the skin and keeps your skin very bright and healthy! I would recommend everyone who has skin problems to buy it
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?