BY THAYERS #93 in Toners & Astringents

"Alcohol-Free Lavender Toner With Certified Organic Aloe Vera Formula Gentle Moisturizes Soothes A Natural Gentle Skin Toner Derived From A Time Honored Native-American Formula. Now People With Sensitive Skin Have An Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner, With Delicate, Soothing, Calming Natural Lavender Water. This All-Natural Toner For Healthy-Looking Skin Adds Moisture While Helping To Protect The Skin From Airborne Impurities, And Is An Alternative To Drying Astringents. Witch Hazel Helps Tighten Pores, And To Smooth And Beautify The Skin. Thayers&Reg; Proprietary Witch Hazel Extract (Derived From The Bark) Is Not Distilled, Thereby Maintaining All The Beneficial Natural Tannins. Assay Of Hamamelitannin Shows That Witch Hazel Bark Extract Is 31 Times Richer In Hamamelitannin Than The Leaf Extract And 87 Times Richer Than The Stem Extract (Resource: Vennat, B., ""Tannins From Hamamelis Virginiana"" Planta Medica 54(1988):454-457). Alcohol-Free Paraben-Free Propylene Glycol-Free Un-Distilled Witch Hazel (With All The Beneficial Natural Tannins) Moisturizes Cleanses No Animal Testing Made In The Usa With Only American Ingredients Questions? 1-888-842-9371" see more...

• I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using...4 Answers
  • Does this help with the calming of redness on the face? 2 Answers
Sasha P.
Kaneohe, HI
Love love love this stuff, smells great! I can feel it tightening up my skin & refreshing it although it’s not too harsh on my sensitive skin which is a major plus for me. It is a little pricey but you do only need a little bit on a cotton ball or swab with each use so it lasts quite a while.
Julia F.
I love this product. It’s gentle on the skin, and has no alcohol. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. This is an affordable toner, and I use it twice a day. Witch hazel helps prevent acne, while the lavender is soothing. I highly recommend this product. Thayers Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Organic Astringent - Lavender Mint, 12 oz
SPC C.
Mount Prospect
Hands down my holy grail product and an essential player in my skincare routine. I used to purchase this at Whole Foods or vitamin shops but now its easily assessable at Target. It picks up whatever my cleanser cant get off. Its the best way to prep my face for serums and moisturizers.
Natalie C.
Morga hill
one of the most important staples to my skin care routine. it feels so refreshing on my skin and keeps me from getting overly oily. it also helps calm any redness or irritation i have. if i skin a day my skin misses it and i can tell the difference in my skins appearance.
Breyana D.
Murrieta, CA
Love this stuff! I love the lavender smell too. I like to use it after I wash my face to get off any harsh water chemicals or any left over makeup. I do notice it hydrates my face instantly too, it takes away that tight feeling after cleansing.
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
I love this toner. I use it everyday, along with the rest of my skincare routine, it’s helped my face out so much! I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter. It isn’t too harsh even on it’s own.
Sara H.
springfield
This is perfect way to keep your skin healthy! It’s cheap and I bought it from target! It’s very good for the skin and keeps your skin very bright and healthy! I would recommend everyone who has skin problems to buy it
Jenna Z.
Oklahoma City
In loved with this product. Noticed a difference after the first use. Feels so good on my skin and really does look less red! Great product for a great price and it smells amazing!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff smells amazing. It’s alcohol free so it’s not drying at all. I was using the dollar store version at first which wasn’t bad but was 14% alcohol. So very drying. This one keeps my face hydrated and it hasn’t broken me out. I use it alone on my face and chest but I will be adding more products into my routine.
Christylle I.
This Lavender toner is my holy grail. It keeps my skin at bay and never disappoints. It helps with redness and keeping my acne calm. I’ve gone through 10+ bottles.
Stacey W.
I have been looking for a good quality witch hazel to begin using and for my 13 year old son to use. Does anyone recommend Thayer's over any other?
Christina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with the calming of redness on the face?