by Thayers

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins.

These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.; Un-distilled witch hazel is 100% natural astringent for your entire body- non-distilled witch hazel; Sensitive witch hazel to make your own facewash, facial scrub, makeup remover, deodorant, acne cleanser; Gentle relief for oily, irritated, red, blemish, inflamed, damaged, burned, or dried out skin; Made with organic aloe vera and free of alcohol, parabens and propylene glycol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-free Unscented Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera Formula Toner 12 oz. (Pack of 2)!
This was my go to toner for a very long time. I have tried a lot of toners before and they all made me feel very oily and i do not have oily skin .  I prefer the non scented one due to my sensitive skin. It works very well getting off anything left over on my face after washing it with my cleanser. I also felt it help keep my pores at bay. I would recommend anyone to try it.
clermont
This is my favorite toner! I have dry sensitive eczema prone skin and this toner does not burn or irritate any part of my face. It removes everything All dirt oil makeup and build up! Very affordable option.
Works alright for acne, but honestly I prefer just buying the generic witch hazel, I think it works better.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness