Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Flower Power. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.

Rose petals, which, through distillation, create the rosewater we use in our formula, are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out.  Rosewater is also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract

Does this product help with reducing acne Does this product help with reducing acne?
What exactly does toner do for your skin?
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner!
Product Highlights
“...just slightly thicker than the average toner which I think makes it more moisturizing. I have combo skin and this makes my pores appear smaller and it removes any leftover makeup left behind after cleansing. I always feel brighter and cleaner after using it. Plus it smells lovely which is a plus!” in 190 reviews
“...misses, it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin, and the light rose scent is awesome.” in 6 reviews
rocklin
A classic- thayer’s witch hazel leaves me and my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I always feel pretty classy using fancy water on my face after cleansing but i’m not sure if it makes a huge difference appearance wise. it does make my skin a little bit pink at first but it goes away pretty quickly and i’m left feeling good.
Fort Walton Beach
Purchased at: Target
I like this product I use it almost every night, the smell is amazing a lot more different than regular witch hazel which I like. The only problem I had is I don’t really see a difference in my skin beside it getting the extra makeup. I would buy it again because there is nothing that really disappoints me about the product.
Memphis, TN
Love this product so much. Because there is no alcohol in it, I feel like this is really cleansing my skin without the burning or tingling effects. The scent is also very nice and subtle without any of the chemical-y smell. This product really seems to get all of the "gunk" or make-up that my face wash might have missed.
Jackson, NJ
I love witch hazel, rose water, and aloe vera. This is the perfect combination of my favorite ingredients. My skin had become super sensitive from over-using tea tree oil so I was super thrilled to have found this at my local Target store. It’s my 3rd day using this product and already the redness has died down and my skin can’t be any happier.
Denton, TX
Inexpensive. Sweet, Sweet smell. Cleans my face and feels refreshing. I believe it to be effective and not too drying. It is free of alcohol and my skin love it. I am a repeat user and will keep purchasing. I even bought my boyfriend the cucumber one because he always complains of feeling grimy after a long day at work!
Ewing, NJ
This stuff saved my skin. It isn't harsh at all, and I use it in the morning and at night after I wash my face. After about a month using it, about five people told me that my skin looked great, or that it was glowing, and I owe that to Thayers. It doesn't dry out my skin and it smells fantastic. I can't live without it!
Ebensburg
Great for oily skin! Unfortunately my skin is very combination so it was drying to most parts of my face, but for the oily parts such as my T zone it works so well- on my second bottle, I would definitely recommend to those with oily skin. It also doesn’t really leave a residue which is a major plus, leaves skin feeling clean.
Maize
Great everyday toner!
I use this every morning when I wake up. Instead of cleaning my face, i just swipe this all over my face with a cotton pad and then add moisturizer. Does a great job of cleaning up excess oil. My face doesn't feel tight or dry after using it, like alcohol based toners do. It's great for everyday use.
Great everyday toner!
Belmont
This is a wonderful product with a terrific price-point. It is very gentle yet effective. I use it in the morning after a gentle cleanser and before I start the other steps in my skincare regimen. Will certainly buy again and recommend. Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
Neenah
This toner is comparable to the Fresh Rose Toner which is big statement. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and balanced. I would bathe in this if I could! Highly recommend for all skin types.

634 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
12 hours ago
Brianna E. • 12 hours ago
It honestly doesn’t do much, it’s gentle on the skin but I never noticed a difference.