Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Flower Power. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.

Rose petals, which, through distillation, create the rosewater we use in our formula, are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out.  Rosewater is also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract

How does this work for dry skin?
is this a good toner?
is it gluten free?
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner!
Product Highlights
“...just slightly thicker than the average toner which I think makes it more moisturizing. I have combo skin and this makes my pores appear smaller and it removes any leftover makeup left behind after cleansing. I always feel brighter and cleaner after using it. Plus it smells lovely which is a plus!” in 190 reviews
“...misses, it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin, and the light rose scent is awesome.” in 6 reviews
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I use it in the morning and at night and it is not too harsh on my skin. It is very refreshing and I feel like it has made a world on difference with my skin.
Redondo Beach, CA
Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner uploaded by Jeannette P.
This toner works wonders. I will always see it in posting in Pinterest, I wanted to try it because it would always come up on posting that will talk about skin care from to drugs stores that actually work.
My best friend was using it and I asked her about her experience and she told me, that I would buy it right away.
I got mine at Target and it was a little less than $10.00

My skin love it, I do have combination skin with acne and I just put it within 3 minutes of watching my face to make sure it will balance my ph levels.

My skin feels great, I still have acne, but I do not have a lot of big blemishes.

I got mine at Target and it was a little less than $10.00

I will be honest, witch hazel doesn't exactly smell the best, but it's not like it smells like vinegar. This product works amazing, just make sure that you get one of the toners that have a nice scent to it
Riverview, FL
If you don't use thayers witch hazel, you should. It's been so life changing for my skin. It helps my breakouts, and keeps my overall skin tone even. It's very gentle on sensitive skin. This is a must have.
Charlotte, NC
This toner works amazing with sensitive skin. I've had issues from other toners that really irritate and dry out my skin. It balance my skin very nicely without drying and leave your skin with a subtle glow.
Jax Bch, FL
Clean rose smell. I use this on a cotton swab after I wash my face. A quick sweep helps keep pores tight and skin feeling refreshed. Does not dry my skin out, I have combination skin.
Mandeville, LA
I honestly didn’t realize how much my skin loved this product until I ran out and stopped using it! My skin is sensitive and this product brightens, calms, and smoothes my skin! Trendy, but worth the hype!
Moore
Purchased at: Amazon
I have only tired the rose petal, but this stuff is awesome! Not only does it reduce the size of my pores, but my face is so soft and clean feeling after using it! Next favorite part? It’s so inexpensive!
Portland, OR
A staple for any skincare routine! It’s not the most life-changing product in my routine but it’s a great post-cleansing first step. Great for freshening up on hot or oily days, it smells great too.
Port Hadlock, WA
I really enjoyed this toner! It smelled really nice and I feel like really took cleaning my skin to the next level. I switch between this and another toner and I keep going back for this one pretty often!

566 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 days ago
Brianna E. • 5 days ago
I have acne and I never noticed a huge difference but it did help my face a little.