Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Flower Power. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.

Rose petals, which, through distillation, create the rosewater we use in our formula, are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out.  Rosewater is also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract

How does this work for dry skin?
is this a good toner?
is it gluten free?
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner!
Product Highlights
“...just slightly thicker than the average toner which I think makes it more moisturizing. I have combo skin and this makes my pores appear smaller and it removes any leftover makeup left behind after cleansing. I always feel brighter and cleaner after using it. Plus it smells lovely which is a plus!” in 190 reviews
“...misses, it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin, and the light rose scent is awesome.” in 6 reviews
Tacoma
I love using witch hazel for my face. As a person who has acne, this has honestly been a life changer. I would highly recommend this to honestly everyone.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love to use this as a daily toner. I've also used it to steep herbs in which enriches the impact of the toner. Helps smooth skin and reduce size of pores.
Altamonte Springs
I absolutely adore this stuff. It smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling smooth, and has helped my acne to improve so much over just a few weeks of use.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
My friend gave me this for Christmas last year. She really loved it thought I would too. It’s really refreshing and love the rose petal scent. Great gift!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely helps with acne and oil control, but i would recommend using only a small amount as it is pretty strong and can cause some redness. Great price!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
I feel like it really cleaned my face. Removed extra impurities that my makeup remover has missed. Nice light scent too, great amount of product for price
Suffolk, VA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this toner for a few years now and I’ve loved it this whole time. It smells great, doesn’t burn, and works well. I’ll continue to buy this!
North Hills, CA
Great product, smells amazing, and really helped clearing up my face. It's very gentle on the skin and you don't need to use too much so it lasts a while.
New Bern, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this product online from Amazon. It is my holy grail toner! It tones without drying my skin out as advertised. I highly recommend this product.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite toner the smell is great not too strong just right gas helped so much with my acne scars price is reasonable highly highly recommend it

566 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 days ago
Brianna E. • 4 days ago
I have acne and I never noticed a huge difference but it did help my face a little.