Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Flower Power. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.

Rose petals, which, through distillation, create the rosewater we use in our formula, are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out.  Rosewater is also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract

Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner!
Product Highlights
“...just slightly thicker than the average toner which I think makes it more moisturizing. I have combo skin and this makes my pores appear smaller and it removes any leftover makeup left behind after cleansing. I always feel brighter and cleaner after using it. Plus it smells lovely which is a plus!” in 190 reviews
“...misses, it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin, and the light rose scent is awesome.” in 6 reviews
Anderson, SC
I use this under my arms every day before I put on my organic deodorant. Occasionally I will also use it on my face to get a deep clean. I like the rose petal scent, it not as strong as the original and it also leaves a Nice smell on your skin!
Katy, TX
I love love love this toner! I have a naturally red undertone to my sensitive skin, and this stuff is a godsend. I use this twice a day after washing my face and before moisturizing. My skin usually gets irritated and red at the drop of a hatch, but after using this for only a few weeks I have noticed that i don't get inflamed as often. The rose is so soothing to my skin. I'd definitely recommend!
San Bruno, CA
This has such a pleasant smell, doesn't dry out my skin and has helped to keep my skin clear. I use it every morning before I put on my skincare and have found it to be a great way to ensure that everything I do after it sits well in on my skin.
Portsmouth, RI
By far my favorite toner of all time! Gently removes my makeup and keeps my skin lookign even...plus I am a sucker for that rosewater smell. I buy this usually from drugstore.com or soap.com. It is about $8-10 for a bottle and lasts a long time!
I love the toner inside but hate the packaging. For some reason the rose version of this toner Is IN A Totally Different Bottle Than All The Others And The problem Is That It leaks. I transfered it to a spray bottle and use it as a mist instead.
Stroudsburg
I love love love love this! I love the smell, I love how it makes my skin feel, and I love the price! This can be used as a toner, or a cleanser in the morning when your face needs a little cleaning but not a deep scrub. It's also great for a mid day refresher. Can not recommend this enough!
San Bruno, CA
This smells so good and it doesn't sting. I've used other rose toners in the past and they are full of alcahol. this one is cheap and it makes my skin feel super refreshed and extra clean after I wash my face with either face wash or a towlette.
Lafayette, IN
I have very sensitive skin and a ton of harsh products breaks my skin out. I found this toner at my local vitamin shoppe while shopping for vitamins and oh my was it an amazing find not only does it not break me out but it also is so gently! If you have sensitive skin defiantly worth a try.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner uploaded by Tiffany P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing! It really does its job as a toner. It can also remove make up! I usually use it after cleansing and before moisturizing. Since using it my face has cleared up a lot, plus the rose smells amazing. The alcohol free part is the most important because alcohol can be harsh on your skin plus it stinks.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! I haven't used a toner in forever but heard such good things about this I figured I'd give it a go. Glad I did! It smells great, makes my skin smooth, helps with blemishes, and cuts down on oiliness. It hasn't dried out my skin at all or irritated my somewhat sensitive skin. I paid $10 for a big bottle so it is quite a steal!

569 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toronto
8 hours ago
Christinn Z. • 5 hours ago
YESS! I’ve used this for over 2 years now and let me tell you, I love this stuff! I personally use the lemon on but sometimes I like to switch it up. I have acne prone skin and this has helped me so much in ensuring my skin is hydrated and clean! Hope this helps🤍
5 days ago
Brianna E. • 5 days ago
I have acne and I never noticed a huge difference but it did help my face a little.