Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Flower Power. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.

Rose petals, which, through distillation, create the rosewater we use in our formula, are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out.  Rosewater is also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet Of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural Rose), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract

I heard witch hazel is supposed to be bad for skin. Why do people use it? What are it’s benefits?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner!
Product Highlights
“...just slightly thicker than the average toner which I think makes it more moisturizing. I have combo skin and this makes my pores appear smaller and it removes any leftover makeup left behind after cleansing. I always feel brighter and cleaner after using it. Plus it smells lovely which is a plus!” in 190 reviews
“...misses, it doesn't suck all the moisture out of your skin, and the light rose scent is awesome.” in 6 reviews
My new go to toner. I like that it's alcohol free and not over drying. The rose water smells amazing and feels just as good. Perfect after cleansing and adds a healthy brightness. Can make your face appear shiny if you have oily skin but nothing a translucent powder doesn't fix.
Virginia Bch, VA
I can't say enough about how much I love this product! Most importantly, it is alcohol free so it is very gentle. The bottle makes it easy to access and use daily. I purchased it at my local whole foods.
Combination / Large Pores
Glen burnie, MD
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean. It really gets all the leftover makeup and oil off of my face. I've noticed a clear change in my skin after using this for a few months.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone
Lowell, MA
When my skin flares up during that timeto of the month, i use this to calm my skin. For every day use i focus on my t-zone and it controls my oily skin through the whole day and my makeup stays perfect.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Huntington Station
its very soothing and natural. never feels harsh on the skin so i highly recommend. they sell this at target now so its very accessible. i use it every night and my skin never feels stripped and its not too expensive either which is great! theres no scent to it either which i like
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Dark Spots
Norwalk, CT
This is my all time favorite skin care product. The smell is AMAZING but it is so so gentle on the most sensitive skin. The product keep my skin feeling absolutely clean without feeling stripped of all its natural oils. It is a staple in my skin care routine that I use every day.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity
This might be weird, but I use this witch hazel all over my body as a toner before body moisturizer. My legs have been so smooth since I started doing this, and I know its off label but it really works!
Dry / Dullness
Marietta, GA
I've used a lot of different toners but this was is definitely the best because it is a non-alcohol formula so it doesn't dry out the skin. It's also much more natural and good for sensitive skin types!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Wilmington, NC
I use this Witch Hazel as a toner every night. I apply it using a cotton ball and it's great for my oily skin. If you have dry skin, I would not suggest as it does dry you up. However, my skin never feels tight afterward. I've also used this product on a q tip for cleaning ears.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Kaysville , UT
This feels really good on my face after I wash it. I had never used it before but my sister got us hooked. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and has a good scent to it. Just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads

546 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 days ago
does Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner actually work? i heard witch hazel makes your skin worse but i’ve also heard that it does miracles.