Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Soothing Witch Hazel for Face & Skin with Aloe Vera, 12 oz (Case of 24)

BY THAYERS

Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Rose Petal Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life. Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. Thayers are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.

Thayer's rose petal alcohol-free witch hazel with aloe vera formula toner will make your skin bloom; Rose Thayer's remarkably soothing toner is made with rose-petal water, vitamin e and our proprietary witch hazel extract; Made in united states; Soft rose fragrance; Un-distilled witch hazel cleanses and moisturizes

Lois K.
This is my favorite toner because it is so natural and gentle. I can layer it under makeup or use to hydrate my skin anytime. I don’t like the Thayers Witch Hazel on its own because of the smell of it but with rose, it smells great. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone. There’s a reason it’s a classic!
Irene E.
rialto
LOVE LOVE LOVE, never toned my face and I started with this and found my go to toner for life! Amazing!
Paige H.
los alamitos
Purchased at: Target
Definitely a must have in any skincare routine. It’s gentle and worked well with my sensitive skin. It’s natural too which I love!