Thayers Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner

Your Skin Will Think You’re at a Spa. Our new Lavender Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner revitalizes the skin with a gentle, soothing formula. Go ahead: treat yourself.

Lavender’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties cleanse skin, help manage acne, calm sensitive skin, and reduce redness and irritation. Not only does lavender help calm the skin from the outside-in, the smell can physically calm you as well. Lavender is extremely gentle and beneficial for all skin types, especially those that are sensitive or acne-prone.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Info on this site is intended for educational and informational purposes only.  Since each experience is unique, this information is in not intended to make claims to any individual experience.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Ext Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera*)), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Fragrance (Natural Lavender), Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient

Is the scent too strong ?
Does it help with acne dark spots?
Where Can I Get This?
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner!
Product Highlights
“The best and only toner you will ever need. Perfect to swipe on before moisturizing and to spray on your face to refresh! Heals sunburn and ingrown hairs as well! Miracle product!!!!!” in 7 reviews
This stuff is great! I have a ton of acne scars, and I've been using this for the past month and they've gotten visibly lighter. I use it every morning and night, and it's really light and refreshing. It smells great, and the packaging is really cute. It's got a decent amount of product in it, and I'm really happy with it. I'd recommend any of Thayer's toners, actually!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Portsmouth, VA
Love, love, love this toner. It makes my face feel so fresh. I use this every morning after I wash my face. Very gentle, so gentle it doesn't burn your eyes of it gets in them. You don't feel like you are harming your skin when you're using it.
I love this product. It’s gentle on the skin, and has no alcohol. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. This is an affordable toner, and I use it twice a day. Witch hazel helps prevent acne, while the lavender is soothing. I highly recommend this product. Thayers Lavender Mint Witch Hazel Astringent
Denham Springs
This toner also works as a backup to removing any makeup or dirt left behind from cleansing your skin as well as leaves your skin feeling toned. It's priced very reasonably especially when it's on sale at pipingrock.com's website. I recommend it and would definitely purchase it again!
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
San Jose, CA
I've been using this for a few months. I haven't seen any significant difference but it does make my face feel clean. I like that it is gentle and a budget-friendly option for a toner. I have also tried using it for spot treatment as some people suggest but it has not been effective for me.
Combination / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Scarring
Mission, TX
This is my favorite facial skincare product! I use it in the morning, at night before bed, and after workouts. It has been two months since I started using it and my pores are smaller, my skin looks brighter, dry/oily skin isn't a big problem anymore, and I break out less during my period and the pimples are smaller and less noticeable as well. You'd be suprised how much makeup is left even after you wash your face! This takes it all off and leaves your skin feeling amazing. The smell is lovely too. I love everything about it!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Got this is the spray version after reading such great reviews about Thayers and this product in particular. I also love lavender and it’s calming effects so figured I’d give it a try. So far it seems ok but isn’t really making a huge difference in facial hydration or calming redness. Will continue to use it but probably won’t repurchase
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Malad City, ID
For a drug store product this is great. I like natural products and this one is definitely gentle on skin. It was less than $10 and lasts a long time. I used a cotton pad after washing at nighttime to help soothe my skin and tighten my pores up to avoid breakouts. I would recommend!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I love this toner. It's organic, gentle, smells good, makes my skin soft, and cleans off what my facial wash doesn't. I can see dirt on the cotton ball. The value is good $7.99 for 12 oz. bottle at Walgreens. You can go into the store and have an associate order it for you with free shipping and you can pick it up at the store.
Austin
I really like using this toner. It has a very light fragrance and a softening effect without being oily or heavy. It can be quite sticky for a moment after applying, but nothing that lasts. It isn't drying on the skin, but since the main ingredient is Witch Hazel, you can use it to dry pimples out and bring them to a head!
Dry, Sensitive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...