Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsThayers

by Thayers

Thayer witch hazel lavender 2 pack

Help manage acne, calm sensitive skin, and reduce redness and irritation. Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties cleanse skin.; Lavender is extremely gentle and beneficial for all skin types.; These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.; Made with organic aloe vera and free of alcohol, parabens and propylene glycol.; 100% Organic Cotton - 100% soft organic facial cotton does not cause any irritation, allergy, irritation and discomfort on sensitive skin. Cotton is a more naturally breathable fiber that’s better for your skin.

I would like to buy this product, but I don't know how good it is for the skin, is it good?
Start your review of Thayers Alcohol-free Lavander Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, 12 oz - (Pack of 2) + Organyc 100% Organic Cotton Rounds 70 Count!
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
Thayers Alcohol-free Lavander Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, 12 oz - (Pack of 2) + Organyc 100% Organic Cotton Rounds 70 Count uploaded by Taza A.
Great smelling product. I use it as a facial toner, but not as an antiseptic. The lavender scent has a couple other variations, but this one with aloe vera works best for me. Affordable and easy to find online. I will continue to use the product, and would recommend.
Raquel M.
Miami
This product is amazing for Purification of the skin. I believe it actually has alcohol in it. This product is Ideal for Normal To Oily skin Types. 🙂 -Raquel Licensed Esthetican
April S.
Reno, NV
Good value for the price not too drying but face feels clean. I use it every night before my serum and lotions
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Works well love the fresh clean scent! I got the spray bottle and it refreshing in the summer!Thayers Lavender Facial Toner
Famah A.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
If You Have Uneven skin tone, this Witch Hazel Product works wonders. Will Have Your Skin Glowing Like Nothin!
Miranda H.
Winnetka , CA
I have always used witch hazel when I need to get my skin back to normal by using a more simple beauty routine. This is such a good product to use to clear up acne and clogged pores!
Danielle D.
Dallas, TX
Aloe moisturizes and heals your skin white witch hazel tones pores and tightens skin. The smell and price are great
Sandy C.
It didn't smell great. I liked that this was very affordable. I use a good amount at a time and it'd seem neverending.
Jessica D.
I am absolutely loving this toner. I had seen it in a box box that some other lucky people had gotten and definitely wanted to try it and I have not been disappointed. My face has been looking fantastic not blemishes or breakouts or imperfections. I will definitely keep this in my routine.
jaqueline P.
Love this I always apply after cleansing my makeup I use it in the nights after removing my makeup love the scented lavander very relaxing scent.