Thayers Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner
  • Thayers Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner Thayers Witch Hazel With Aloe Vera Cucumbe...

BY THAYERS #2 in Toners & Astringents

Stay Cool as a Cucumber, Whatever the Weather. THAYERS® Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner cooling essence has a deliciously serene effect on the body. Experience our formula for serenity now!

Cucumber is packed with Vitamin C and caffeic acid, which are key in soothing the skin by reducing puffiness and irritation.  Antioxidants in cucumbers diminish clogged pores and help fade dark circles under eyes, blemishes, and scarring. Vitamin B-5 in cucumbers also help to retain moisture in the skin, allowing for your skin to feel fresh all day.

Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.

Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Ext Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera*)), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient

aerin b.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this product. The smell was great, it didn't have that strong alcohol smell that some toner have and the formula was so gentle on my sensitive skin. You also get a lot of product and the price point is perfect. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the product did feel a little too much like I was wiping my face with water, but that is how a natural product should feel and it was very refreshing. I recommend this for all my sensitive skin girls!!! 👍🏾👍🏾
Kirsten R.
Erie
Honestly I was super excited to try this after hearing so many people recommend it, but was very disappointed. It smells amazing, very refreshing with the cucumber scent, but other than that had zero impact on my skin. I’m convinced this is just cucumber water. I know since it’s alcohol free it’s different than most toners but I don’t feel like this did ANYTHING. In my opinion this product is just over hyped.
Sarah K.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve heard great things about this product so I decided to purchase it. After a few days of using it, I ended up with small bumps all over my forehead and chin. I’m not sure if it was an allergic reaction from this product but I had to stop using it. In addition, it made my face feel a lot more greasy. I have pretty sensitive skin and I would not recommend this toner to others who have very sensitive skin.
Breanna H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this toner! If you are looking for a good toner that is alcohol free, definitely try this. I use this every morning and it preps the skin beautifuly for makeup without being too harsh or drying. I also use this at night when I’m not using my glycolic toner. I love how there is no burning sensation and your skin doesn’t feel tight or stripped. This is perfect for people any skin type!
Stacey A.
Romulus, MI
Purchased at: CVS
This toner is one of the best that drug stores carry. My skin has improved quite a bit using it. I noticed a difference after a week of straight use. My pores aren’t as noticeable and my redness went away! I feel like it’s improving my discoloration, but we will see as time goes on using it daily.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
I’ve been using this about a month now! I absolutely love it so far! I use it right after I take off my makeup and cleanse my face with a spin brush. I apply it with a Cotton pad every evening and morning. 🙌🏼 my face always feels so clean and soft after using this!
Star H.
Louisville, KY
Thayers Alcohol-Free Cucumber Witch Hazel Toner  - This is one of my holy grail products. I know most people love the rose petal Thayer’s and had I not just been rushing through Target on my break when I grabbed this I probably would have picked the Rose. The thing is though, I am so glad that I grabbed Cucumber. It is so refreshing. With all the high dollar moisturizers, serums and mask that go on my face during my routine, this $8 bottle of witch hazel has somehow made it’s way to becoming my favorite part of my day and night routine. It’s so gentle and cool and leaves my face just feeling naked and fresh. I might try the rose eventually but this cucumber Thayer’s will remain the love of my routine.
Jena L.
Germantown
Love this product! It is very light and refreshing--it leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated and balanced. I love the light cucumber scent. It is a great price and can be found at the drugstore or online. It works great with cotton pads but I also like to put the product in my hands and pat it into the skin to use like an essence. Will re-purchase!
Molly L.
Deposit, NY
Purchased at: Target
I really love this toner. Its alcohol free so it isnt super drying like some other toners I've tried. The cucumber scent is nice and fresh and not too overpowering. This is effective in cleaning out my pores and helping to prevent future breakouts. I'll definitely be repurchasing and recommending this to others.
Dez E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
AMAZING product, good price point , big bottle and overall nice ingredients . It gets deep into your pores and cleans out the gunk . It smells sooo good as well . It doesn’t dry out your skin , and it’s amazing on sensitive skin as well . I would absolutely recommend
Carina v.
Lake forest , CA
Allegra S.
Lafayette, IN
I love this stuff and get it from Amazon. Anybody know a drug or beauty store (or maybe supermarket chain?) that I can buy it from also?
julie-alexandra M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
does anyone know if this is good for dry skin?
Janyneath C.
Simpsonville , KY
I got this as a gift but I don’t know what toner is. What are the benefits?
Karoline S.
Somerville , NJ
Has this product made anyone's face red after using? I thought it would be better because it's alcohol free, but does not seem that way. Maybe I should try it for a few days and see?

Target